part 12

"Vegas where are you going"

Pete asked vegas because he can see the worried expression in vegas's face.

"It's macau. I will call you okay?"

Vegas lied and ran to his car. Even tho pete wanted to know more . He thought he will wait until vegas call him.

Time skip

When vegas entered pete's house. He saw pete's grandma crying .

"Grandma what happened ? Are you sick"

Grandmother didn't say anything she just showed vegas some medicine bottles and some tissues with blood stains.Also a big blade.

Vegas felt so confused.

"What are these grandma.Are you hurt?"

"It's not me who is hurting It's pete"

"What are you saying Grandma?"

"He he stopped this medications years ago.But now he bought them again.They are medicine for depression . Also he is hurting himself.Look at this tissues. I don't want to see him like that again son"

Vegas is speachless now.He feel like the world is about to end. When he think about that pete hurts himself and suffering from depression . He suddenly remember how his shining eyes are dull now.And even tho he is suffering he always try to help others and make others laugh .

"So was he like this before too."

"Way worse son. He tried to kill himself multiple times. He was bullied in his university years. His mother , father and brother left him . He only has me."

"Grand ma please don't cry I will take care of him okay.I will never let him hurt himself ever again. "

"Thanks son he suffered alot I don't want him to suffer more"

Vegas consoled grandma and went to a peaceful place to think about what happened today.

Meanwhile

"Damn it.I forgot to take my medicine today. It's okay I will take one after I go home "

It's been almost three weeks pete started his medications again. He really don't want to leave his grandmother alone in this world.So he met his old doctor again . He really tried to kill him self again but thanks to Mumu he couldn't do that. He really can't leave Mumu alone.

..................................................................................................................

"Where the hell is vegas now. Should I call him or not"

Pete was thinking about calling Vegas while washing his face . He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror.

"Hmm seriously . When am I gonna live peacefully . What have I done to deserve this. "

He was just thinking about living peacefully but kom came inside. Pete tried to escape but it was too late. Before even thinking about escaping pete was in his embrace . He pushed pete against the wall.

"Please Kom.This is office. Stop doing this"

"Oooh then can you come to my place today"

"No, Never "

"Hmm that's what I am talking about, Let me kiss you"

"No no . I am going."

Pete pushed away Kom as hard as he can and he was about to run.But was too late. Kom catched pete and pushed pete to the walls direction hardly . Pete hit his back hardly on the wall.