Ch 2. Lets set the record StRaIgHt.

"Ow...ow ow... Subaru, please slow down." Anim patted Subaru on the shoulder, but the boy didn't seem to notice. Subaru was enraged; he didn't know why or what had enraged him, but he was, and it had been a long time.

Anim just whimpered in pain as Subaru finally let go of Anim's neck. Anim's eyes were just barely open as he looked at Subaru in a daze and asked, "What happened? You were a little rough today."

Seeing Anim's face like that—that slightly dazed face with a little bit of concern and fright—made Subaru feel things he didn't know he could. Anim's neck was fully exposed as his first button came undone, exposing his collarbone.

Subaru would have pounced once again, but that would have made the boy collapse, so he decided against it.

Well, they definitely weren't fucking. much to everyone's disappointment. Anim will always be a god's child---

Anim had to admit that Subaru was usually very kind and gentle to him, but whenever he became hungry for his blood, his eyes and his bites made Anim's toes curl. The situation did not help because Anim was currently sitting on Subaru's lap, about to pass the fuck out.

This wasn't a new situation either; he had a similar feeling for Shu, so he assumed it was either just normal or Anim was just wired—other than being gay, of course. Subaru sighed. He pulled Anim close and hugged him, snuggling his face in Anim's neck as he treasured his scent. Anim patted his head to comfort him and asked, "Is something bothering you?" He asked. Subaru just hummed against his skin, not making it clear whether it was no or yes. Anim decided it was better to just let him relax and probably sleep.

"Hay, Anim, could you come with me to the Garde-- oops--" Yui suddenly burst through the door as she caught the two in their awkward position.

"AKAHSUAKAN, YES, YES, NOW LEAVE." Anim yelled as he blushed like a madman and hid his face on Subaru's chest. Subaru just looked at Yui with a slightly red face as he made a hand movement to boo her away. which she did, with all due respect.

Anim just let out weird whining noises; Subaru, also embarrassed, patted Anim's back. Because what else would he do? Anim then pushed back from the dude, got up, fixed his shirt and sweater, and walked out of his room, saying, "I'll see you later! Bye!" and he ran away.

Subaru watched the boy exit as he too sighed and looked up at the ceiling. He remembered the sight of Anim's face when he was drinking blood from him. Closing his eyes, he told himself that he was being stupid.

Still, why did he feel that way?

-_-_—_-_-_-_-_—_-_-_-_-_—_-_-_-_-_

'AWOAMWYDEBDUOSPQMWOXYXBEYXIANQOAM'

What you are seeing right now is a gay man's thoughts after finding out he was acting gay and getting caught red-handed while doing so.

"Anim! There is a tree in front of you!" Anim heard Yui yell, but it was too late because Anim bumped into it anyway. stumbling back as he groaned at the pain. Yui chuckled a little as she walked up to him. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Well, honestly, no." Anim mumbled as he rubbed his forehead. Yui smiled as he patted Anim's arm and said, "Seems like Subaru drank a little too much today." Anim blushed at the name and nodded, "Yeah."

Both of them began to walk into the garden as they talked a little about Yui's dream and just general talk.

"So, you like Subaru and Shu?" She spoke out of the blue, throwing Anim off guard. "W-wHaT!? No-" he replied.

"Are you sure?" You three seem to have... "Something, ya know?"

"No, I'm sure it's jst hornmons--"

"Your voice is creaking, and you are blushing."

"That's because your question is like that!"

"But I just told what I observed; even Laito noticed it."

"wHaT-"

Anim sounded like a broken record. He started to walk away in the process of avoiding the question. He was sure he only saw those two as friends. Yes. Yep. Yui tried to catch up to him but got stopped when she bumped into someone.

A blond-haired dude that wasn't Shu Anim was so preoccupied with his own thoughts that he didn't notice the girl's absence. By the time he did, he could only see Yui run away in fear somewhere. Anim forgot about his thoughts and ran up to her, only to see Yui's hand being held by someone and both of them about to teleport away.

"Wait- Fuc-" He was fast enough to hold on to Yui's shirt before he too got teleported away by the guys.

-_-_—_-_-_-_-_—_-_-_-_-_—_-_-_-_-_

"Ani...m... Anim! Wake up!"

"Wh-ah-yes." Anim sat up as he looked around frantically. As his senses returned to him, he looked around the room. well, more like a living room?

Anim had been placed on a couch, and the sun appeared to be setting just as Yui was having a panicked expiration. "Where are we?" He questioned. sitting properly on the couch as he fidgeted with his ring.

"So you two are finally awake, Livestock and... the other one." a man spoke as he closed his book and looked at his new guest. Anim looked at the person and said, "What the hell, are you a reskinned version of Reiji-san?"

"Shut up!" Someone slammed the wall, which surprised the two. Slowly but surely, four guys made their grand entrance. The four of them said their respective lines, while Anim and Yui only stayed confused.

But, TL;DR.
They were at the Mukami household. The reiji-reskin's name was Ruki. The guy that yelled "Shut Up" was Yuma. There was this other dude who called Yui a "masochist kitten," which is gross and uncreative, and his name was Kou. And there was this last strange guy with bandages named Azuas.

"Question. Are we going to be staying here from now on because of some odd reason that you all won't tell us?" Anim raised his hand and asked, to which Ruki nodded.

"Question. Does this matter concern me? Or am I just extra here?" Anim asked once again, to which Ruki shakede his head no. Anim put his hand in his pocket as he got up and began walking. "Well, then, see ya!"

He wanted to flee but was stopped by Yuma, who stood like a wall in front of him. "Not so fast, chipmunk." He spoke as he crossed his arms.

Anim could appreciate a big bear man who looked like he had man tits, but he called him a 'chipmunk.' " a chipmunk?!" Anim gasped as he was about to throw up his hands, but didn't because he knew he couldn't win and wouldn't try. 

Anim calmed down and returned his gaze to Yui and Ruki, who were arguing about being Eve and choosing an Adam and... whatever the hell came after that. Anim, once again using that rare brain cell that actually knows how to do two plus two, asked "Are you talking about the fuckin' biblical characters?"

"Yes. And this livestock will be our Eve... the world will see Adam and Eve's eternal love once more and spread their seed all over the world," Ruki stated grandly and solemnly.

Anim couldn't believe what he had just heard, so he looked at Ruki and turned his ring slightly with his thumb to check on Ruki's consience. "You're not joking—this is so stupid—" Anim covered his mouth as he tried not to bust out laughing. Yui walked up to Anim and asked him what it was about. "Well, Yui. I wish you the best, actually... This Karl Heizn guy will make everyone's life a living nightmare with his little fanfiction, which he now calls 'the Adam Project'"

Everyone's eyes widen as Yui only steps back. Anim thought whatever he heard was stupid, but then he saw the emotion of people around him and sighed, "Please spare the emotion; I hope everyone realises how stupid this whole plan sounds."

"hmm.. ha, aren't you quite a little supirse?" Kou chuckled, Ruki corssed his arm as he thought about he heard. "Well, now that you know about all of this... we can't just let you go," Ruki said, looking at the boy.

Anim heard those words and took a big sigh, "I hate my big mouth..." 

================================================================================

A/N:

did started to simp every time Yuma came on screen? 
Hell yeahhhhhhh

the things I would do to this man is- HHHMMMMMMMM.