Felix chuckles at that, shaking his head while taking me back to the other guys, who are chuckling at what just happened.

As I'm stuck between them again, Lee Know arrives with the new round of drinks. Taking a couple sips I let the alcohol flow down my throat. It doesn't take a lot of drinks for me and some of the guys to become visibly drunk.

While we're chatting and laughing, I suddenly realise what song is playing. My eyes widen and I start smiling brightly. Bouncing up and down on my toes I frantically tap Jisung's shoulder, trying to get his attention. As he turns towards me I shout in his ear: "This is my favourite song! Dance with me!" With that I pull him after me, away from the rest of the guys and towards the centre of the dance floor.

I barely notice how Felix, Hyunjin and a few of the others follow Jisung and me, joining us to dance. Swaying my body to the beat I close my eyes, letting the music taking control.

"You're not a bad dancer when you're drunk," Hyunjin says in my ear so I can hear him over the music.

"I'm not drunk! Not yet!"

"Right, whatever you say," chuckles Felix in response.

I just shake my head at them, dancing my heart out some more. Before I know it many songs have passed and me and the guys have danced without a break. Unlike them, I'm panting heavily. Shocked about their good stamina I watch them dance some more. As I turn around I trip over my own feet, barely managing to steady myself before wobbling back to Chan and Lee Know, who stood on the side line, keeping an eye on everyone. Stupid feet, why can't they just do as I tell them. "No tripping," I mutter to them.

Chan must have noticed my wobbly steps, quickly steadying me with his hands. "Yeona?" he asks, looking me over, before chuckling, "Oh my God, you're really drunk."

I groan at him, slapping his hand away. "I swear to drunk, I'm not God!" I explain to him for what feels like the thousandth time. Why does everyone keep saying I'm drunk? I'm just tipsy, and fun. Yeah. I'm fun.

"You're not God?" Lee Know snickers at me. I just shoot him a confused glance. I thought he and Chan were staying sober, guess I was wrong. Lee Know is clearly getting tipsy too, his random question not making any sense to me.

"Where is you're shoe?" Chan asks, confused.

"My shoe?" I look down at my feet. My left shoe is missing, showing off my brightly coloured sock. "I left it on the dancefloor." I explain the two males who look at me with confusion.

"Why-,"

"To find my prince Charming of course," I explain the two dimwits.

"Your prince Charming?"

I roll my eyes at the two before sighing. "Have you never heard the story of Cinderella?"

"No, we have," Lee Know says snickering softly.

"Then it's simple right? I leave my shoe on the dance floor. Prince Charming finds it and brings it to me. I try it on, it fits, and we get married."

"You've never wondered why no one had the same shoe size as Cinderella?" Lee Know chuckles. I look at him confused, my mind trying to understand what he means. "There is definitely someone else here with your shoe size," the male explains.

I laugh at his dumb thoughts. "Of course there is, but no one here is wearing only one shoe, dummy," I snicker at him.

Chan joins me in my laughter, muttering something along the lines of 'she does have a point,' to Lee Know.

Our laughter stills as Lee Know taps me on the shoulder, catching my attention. Cocking his face to someone behind me he says: "Your prince Charming is coming." At that I quickly turn around.

"Yeona! Your shoe fell off!" Felix shouts as he walks up to us.

"Told you it would work," I mutter at Lee Know, sending him a wink before walking up to Felix.

The boy hands me my shoe with a sweet smile, which I return with a probably wobbly drunk one. Balancing on one foot I shove my shoe on, hopping from left to right to avoid falling. Someone suddenly shifts the floor below us, and unlike the others, who don't seem to notice, I lose my balance. With a yelp I fall towards the ground, only to be caught by Felix. The boy laughing at me, his deep chuckle barely audible above the music.

"Truly my prince Charming," I mutter under my breath as he helps me up. Muttering a thank you, I finish tying my shoe.

The rest of the night appears to be nothing more than a hazy blur; laughter of me and the guys, some drunk jokes, Seungmin tripping over his – or maybe someone else's – feet, some more terrible dancing with Jisung, way too loud singing along with music, kissing a guy while pressed against a wall, cold drips of rain on my face as the music seems to disappear, the engine of car and me falling asleep against the cold window.

Wait.

Kissing a guy while pressed against a wall?!!

I kissed someone?

Who the fuck did I kiss?!

"Oh God, fuck," I mutter softly as I open my eyes, my head pounding and making it hard to think properly. I really need some painkillers, maybe I can ask my mom to make something to help without the hangover? Maybe it will help me remember, who the fuck I kissed. Please let it at least be somewhat decently looking.

Trying to push myself up something keeps me down. Blinking confusedly, I realise an arm is laying across my chest.

No, not one. Two.

One arm around my waist, another around my chest. Only now do I realise there are bodies on either side of me. Glancing left, I'm met with Jisung's sleeping figure. A soft smile spreads on my face. Careful to not wake him up, I lift his arm up, laying it beside me.

The second arm appears to belong to Felix, who is also still asleep. A soft smile is remaining on his face. Does he ever not smile?

Carefully sitting up and stepping out between the two guys, I stretch out, a yawn escaping my mouth. I freeze at the sudden realisation that this living room is not mine. It's the guys'. So I never got home? I quickly take out my phone, scared to see how many missed calls I must have from my mom. Yet when I open my phone, not a single missed call can be seen.

Auch. Did she not care at all?

Confused I open my messages, only to find that I have send her one last night. Never mind, I did not. Chan did. 'Yeona is quite drunk, just like some of the guys. She'll stay the night at our place. Don't worry ma'am, we'll take good care of her. -Chan,' the message reads. How did he get into my phone? Guess drunk me doesn't care about my privacy. At that I roll my eyes. Scrolling down a little further, my mouth falls open. A picture of myself, cuddling Felix and Jisung is send to my mom, with the text 'They're fast asleep,' below it.

I groan softly. My mom did not have to see me in that drunk state. Although, the picture is kind of cute.

Speaking of cute, as I was focussed on my phone, Felix seems to have noticed a missing body. Stretching his arms the sleeping boy finds Jisung. Rolling towards him he wraps his arms around him, the two now spooning each other, both still fast asleep.

Smiling at them, I quickly take a picture, the two too cute not to capture this moment. With that adorable picture in my phone, I walk towards the kitchen, making myself something to eat, while trying to get myself to remember the guy I kissed.

Why did I kiss someone, only to forget who it was? Groaning at myself I force my thought back to last night. I remember how a hand was holding the back of my head, the other hand on my hip. I do remember that his lips were really soft and that he was damn of a good kisser, but his face. No, my mind seems to find that unimportant as it made me forget only that part.