Not again...

A/N: Izuku's POV unless said otherwise.

Before anyone goes accusing me of stealing chapters from other books and authors. The chapters I use for this dekuverse are all written by me. I will be noting the book as well as the chapter in an A/N so if you interrested in it, go check my page out and try finding it :) Good luck finding it tho XD

Whelp onto the story now!

Shoto: Why are we here again?

Me: Because Uraraka said there was a new cafe shop with good sweets!

Mina: But there was also this small shop with good street food as well!

Bakugo: Then why the fuck am I here?

Denki: Don't be like this!

Kirishima: Bro, it is fun just the six of us!

Mina: Funny that we are all heading to the same place!

Denki: It will be fun!

Uraraka and Iida told me and Shoto about this small cafe which apparently served pretty good tea and also had great cakes. I was soo interested in the cakes which is why I decided to go there and Iida made Shoto follow me as well. It was a safety procation since two villains were very interrested in me. Last time and it was an accident but me and some others and Aizawa as well as Overhaul and Shigaraki were stuck in a quirk where we all could basically see me doing some shit. It was definitelly something else and after that they were just trailing me and trying to bribe me a lot to get to their side.

At some point the heroes said I wasn't allowed to go out alone and this was why I had Shoto with me and the others as well.

This is really bothersome....

Why did it had to happen in the first place?

My life was already messed up but now...

Damn!

Slowly but surely we started to make our way towards the cafe and right next to the cafe was a small restaurant with street food the others were interrested in so we kinda split up there to get out things. Little did we know who we would find when we got out or basically in the store itself.

So I was ordering like a normal person until I felt a tab on my shoulder and someone speaking up from behind me.

Overhaul: I am paying this.

Me: Huh?

Shoto looked ready to fight and I would be too but knowing where we were right now, it wasn't the best thing to do. I even had to stop him from using his quirk but honestly not really surprising seeing as there was Overhaul and his dear partner right next to him.

Me: No need for that.

Overhaul: Let me do this at least.

Me: I am not switching sides.

Shoto: You better not.

Me: I am not, don't worry.

Overhaul: We will see about that.

Now that sounded more than suspicious. However thankfully he just paid our order and let us go. Of course when we got out we couldn't believe seeing Shigaraki and Kurogiri there basically getting screamed by a out of controll dandelion.

Me: *Sigh*

Shoto: He can handle himself.

Me: Shoto, there are civilians all around us.

Shoto: You have a point.

Overhaul: What an idiot.

Hari: Agree.

While we both were debating to go help Mina, Denki and Ejiro stop Bakugo from going rampage, we could hear Overhaul and his partners voice from behind us and this was just the start of everything going wrong.

Me: Are you following us?

Overhaul: We got coffee.

Hari: Seriously, this place has the best coffee! You can even see Eraserhead coming here in the morning.... which is why we always come around this hour. So it's a coincidence.

Shoto: A weird one. 

Me: Sho, don't go suspecting people now.

Shoto: They are villains!

Me: No reason there.

Shoto: THEY ARE AFTER YOU!

Me: MEH!

We were all focused on our own small argument that we didn't see the smoke which was enveloping us or the moment we all dropped to the ground. It happened soo suddenly that no one really knew what was going on. The only thing that came to my mind was just one thing....

OH GOSH!

NOT AGAIN!

This is for sure going to be like last time!

Please don't show us something villainous I do...

PLEASE!

I beg you!

Shigaraki and Overhaul are already on my tail for recruitment anyways.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd POV:

While the heroes in trainng and the villains leader were talking with each other, a villain who had both leaders Shigaraki as well as Overhaul on their hit list, decided to act fast and dropped a small gasbomb which was filled with some kind of poison from the blackmarket on them. Too bad for this villain that there were heroes in the cafe as well. Not only that but the cafe was a neutral zone which didn't allowed the heroes to act but once they saw the kids and the villains dropping to the ground, they all ran out to help them.

While Miruko, Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady took the children to a hospital for a check up, the villains were also transported by but these villains were cuffed in special quirk cancelation cuffs and put to a different room. They were heroes after all and their main priority was to save lifes.

On the other hand some other heroes started to search for whoever was resposinble for everything but couldn't find a single trace of them at all.

Too bad for all the sleeping people that the poison used was a mind posion and that the strongest and brightest mind was Midoriya's. This was how they all started to share a space where they could see and feel as if they were Midoriya himself in the memories and possibilites of other things flashing up in his working mind. Of course they could hear each others throughts as well in the process.