Next Stop... World Domination!

The scenary started changing and we all were just kinda taking it in since there was nothing we could do about it.

I waited for another hour just laying there in front of the school to make sure that no one would come up at me and start to beat me up and use me as a punching back. Luckily for me everyone left by now and I could simple stand up, get my things that were by now all over the floor and get the hell out of there.

Mina: Is that your old school?

Denki: Didn't you two go to the same school?

Kirishima: We just saw that bro!

Shigaraki: I can't believe you managed to get into UA passed the entrance exam.

Overhaul: Agree.

Izuku: It wasn't that hard to begin with.

Mina: YEAH! For some people like you!

Since I wanted to paint something on the wall I needed to get some spray paint. I couldn't simply just take them worth me to school, Bakugo would have had them and found a way to use them against me. That was something I was sure.

Me: Stupid Dandelion!

Bakugo: Did you just curse me?

Izuku: At least I didn't call you something worse!

Bakugo: So you did curse me.

Shoto: You deserve it!

I started picking up my things while slightly cursing at him.

Me: Why? Why do you need to do this? Do you like beating up kids? Does this satisfy your huge ego? Is this making you freaking feel better?

Mina: He soo is cursing you.

Kirishima: Agree bro.

Hari: Not the point!

Kurogiri: Are you okay?

Izuku: Let's just enjoy this.

Shigaraki: If we can.

Izuku: I am sure we can!

Overhaull: How?

Shoto: You sure you won't jump?

Mina: You mean we!!!

Izuku: YEAH! Trust me. I wouldn't do that if I am cursing at that Pomeranina.

Bakugo: Now, I am a that?!

Once I had all my things, I went to the first shop that I knew that is selling some spray paint. Usually I had some just hidden all around my school but I was running out of paint since I was now painting a lot to just get rid of all the frustration. So in the end I only got some black paint and a yellow one. It was enough for making a picture of Eraserhead. By now, I also knew what I wanted to do.

Denki: Soo paint?

Mina: What are we doing with it?

Kirishima: Pranking bro!

Overhaul: No this is one that is used for graphit spray painting.

Hari: Wait are you gonna draw on a random house wall?

Izuku: Probably.

Shoto: Why are you so calm?

Izuku: Cause I've been thinking of doing that for a while now.