Quirk more like a Curse!

And here we go again... it all changed soo suddenly and the next thing we knew it was dark and we were relaxing on a rooftop.

Oh how life hated me honestly. Because I turned around to leave but that man was basically standing right next to me and that damn shadow decided to look me into my face. That meant it got down to my eye level or even lower and looked up at me.

Me: KYAAAA!!!!

Not gonna lie but that scream just now was a girls scream escaping my mouth not only that but I jumped backwards which that hobo looking mand for sure didn't thought I would do. I also didn't thought I would be jumping to my death like that.

Gosh what's up with life honestly.

I am trying to kill myself multiple time and it doesn't let me but now I get scared and jump and what?

All there was to it and the only person that could save me was a hobo and the reasons I just jumped. Oh how great this was. 'Honestly I felt as if my life was a huge joke for someoneone.

???: SHIT!

My eyes were wide open the entire time I started to fall since this was soo surprising. That man shot something at me and was standing right there firmly on the rooftop edge. The thing he shot at me looked like a scarf. If he thought that, that will safe me then I was doomed. How in the world was a damn scarf about to be able to pull me up? It was made out of frabric and that would for sure not be as strong as to pull me up again.

Denki: WE ARE DYING!

Shoto: This was mean!

Kirishima: I thought the hero know how to approach someone...

Denki: WE ARE DOOOMED!

Mina: Calm down!

Denki: But!

Hari: I wish I could silence him.

Kurogiri: I would teleport him away.

Bakugo: THE FUCK!

Shoto: This doesn't cound on jumping.

Izuku: He will safe us....

The moment that scarf thing got me, I was janked up for a bit. That alone made all the air in my lungs dissapear and I was having a hard time to breath. I mean who wouldn't while thuis thing was around me, it was actually really really tightly around me so you may as well say it was shocking me to a point I wasn't sure if this was intentionally or not.

Bit by bit, I was pulled up again and once I was up, I refused to look at the hero but looked down on the ground. Not as if I really had any other choice since I was coughing a bit as well as breathing heavily. That thing was notmaking breathing any easier especially if it that tightly around you.

???: Are you okay?

Bakugo: DOES HE FUCKING LOOK OKAY?!

Bakugo: WHAT A DAMN HOBO SCARES A KID SHITLESS!

Izuku: Be nice and as you see we all can see that!

Mina: WHAT IS THAT?!

Shigaraki: Quirk?

Overhaul: Looks like it.

Denki: I AM SCAAAAAARED!

Kirishima: BRO! WHAT THE HELL!

Me: NO! Do I look okay to you?

???: *Sigh* Calm down.

Me: You get away from me!