Butterfly effect 🦋

???: SHIT! Teleport him away!

???: I am trying...

Shigaraki: This is us, right?

Kurogiri: Yes...

Shigaraki: We are idiots.

Kurogiri: You mean you...

Shigaraki: What you wanna say?

Kurogiri: I follow your command...

Hari: PFfff....

Overhaul: HARI!

Hari: Sorry but this is wayyyy too funny!

When I got back to me, I was still in the car and I saw my own blood dripping down from my arm. It was black and the butterflies which came out of it were immediately attacking whoever was about to get us out.

Izuku: Is this how you feel after a car crash?

Shoto: Why are you thinking about such things?

Izuku: Why not?

Denki: Cause it hurts!

Izuku: Yeah... but think about it!

Kirishima: Huh?

Izuku: I ahm... we don't know what is going on here and what my brain or whatever we are seeing right now came up with....

Bakugo: Ama say it again... FUCK YOU!

Izuku: Oh if you soo want too...

Shoto: You are getting bolder.

Izuku: I have nothing to lose.

With that thought alone, I slowly moved my hurt arm and unbuckled the seatbelt before I dropped down with a loud uff sound. It hurt soo much since there were shards everywhere and the shards were digging into my skin. More wounds and more butterflies came out. This was a danegrous situation for me especially because I couldn't stop my own bleeding but what I could do was fight and escape.

So once I was on the ground, I finally saw some two pair of legs. They were a bit further away from since I could see my butterflies attacking too.

Overhaul: Blood as butterflies... well this is something new.

Hari: And beautiful.

Shigaraki: We can make this happen.

Kurogiri: I am sure I can find someone with that quirk.

Izuku: I am good thanks.

Shigaraki: You sure this is a good quirk.

Izuku: Yeah... thanks tho.

This was why I slowly started to crawl out while my butterflies where already all around them. It only was when I managed to stand up that I could see how much I was bleeding. This wasn't good and I needed help soon but before that I would for sure get rid of them.

???: Arg! You can't do anything right!

That was what this guy with a hand on his face was saying.

???: GET HIM!

Hari: When he screams at you but can't do anything right either.

Overhaul: Oh Hari.... can you please shut up.

Bakugo: He is fucking right so let him talk.

Mina: I mean that was rude but also not that wrong.

Denki: But it was a good try tho.

Kirishima: And since when do you know that bro?

Denki: Since USJ happened the way it happened.

Again he screamed instruction at this misty looking guy and all I could do was actually point my finger at them and that was the end for them. My butterflies went full out on them. Until now they were only defending me and not letting them come any near me but now ever since I gave them the command to attack, they charged in.

Not only that but they were poisonous butterflies too. All of them were black and one by one started to go at the villains until they were surrounded in a tornado of butteflies. No one could see them past the butterflies anymore.

However the screams that followed where more than enought to know that my butterflies where doing their job.

I didn't care about what was happening at all. I just didn't had the time to care right now. I knew how bad my situation was and by the look of it, they wanted to use or kill me from the whole situation. I mean they just ramped a car into us just for what? To capture me? Did they want me dead or alive cause by the look of it, they wanted to have me more dead then actually alive.

With all the bloodlose I had, I couldn't think straight at all. All I saw was red and I wanted to survive. This was all I could actually think off. The screams that came from the villains only hit my death ears as I fell down to my knees.

Where there people watching this happening?

I didn't know.

I couldn't hear anything.

Slowly but surely my whole body shut down. This was too much for it.

My bleeding wasn't stopping and the butterflies were actually eating through the flesh and the bones from the villains. They were poisonous and the blacker they were the deadlier they were. I knew that they had acid on them and any touch was poisonous but now after they disolved into the air as a huge cloud of butteflies, there was nothing left of the villains, not even their cloths. The only thing there were just shoes and that was it.

???: Son!

Shigaraki: That's Stain....

Shoto: ....

Bakugo: You wanna tell me you fucking wish Stain is your father.

Izuku: No, I just wish to have one.

Overhaul: Let me adopt you.

Izuku: Awwww.... no thanks.

Overhaul: Why?

Izuku: Because! Besids I have a loving mother.

I was already at my limits and falling when someone just caught me into their arms. My vision was already clouded and I didn't know anything anymore. This was how I blacked out once again.