Epilogue

I woke up in a daze and had blurry vision. The sunlight was assaulting my peripheral vision and it caused me to blink rapidly. I remembered what happened last night... or at least I think was last night. Goblin knocked me out and now I'm here. After a few seconds of trying to adjust where I am and my vision adjusting to the light, I looked around to see myself confined to a hospital bed, as well as a sleeping Peter on the couch provided for my room.

"Peter!" I called to him, to which he looked up with immense joy.

"Y/N! You're okay!" he came up to hug me. As much as I love seeing him happy, I gotta know about Goblin, my dad. I need to know if my dad has been defeated.

"Wait, Pete... if you're here, did you defeat Goblin?" he hesitated to answer.

"Y/N... the Goblin's identity..."

"He's my dad. I know," I finished for him which surprised him.

"You do?"

"Yeah... he showed me his face before he fought you..."

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm sorry that he tried killing you."

"No... I should have done something. He was acting odd around me; I should have noticed and acted upon it. Instead, I ignored it and left him." I said sadly to which Peter held my hand while I lay in bed. However, I still needed to know about Goblin. "Peter, did you beat him?" Peter took a big breath in and hesitated once more.

"I did. But I don't think you'll like his fate."

"Tell me. I can take it."

"Y/N... he's dead." I looked on in shock. Dead?

"H-how?"

"Pierced by his glider. He tried killing me but I dodged it. I wasn't fast enough to save him though. I'm sorry." I knew dad was dangerous and needed to be stopped, but still. My dad, dead. I have so many memories of him, and having him go out like a monster is mentally draining. That Goblin was not my dad at all. He may have the same face but it's clear that he was being affected by something like his mind wasn't all there. The dad I knew loved me, no matter what the Goblin said. I looked down upon this news and accepted the fact that there was nothing I can do about it. It was either Peter or Goblin, and I'm glad that it wasn't Peter. Goblin had to be stopped; this was the only way to move forward and leave this behind.

"I... understand. I'm glad you're okay... does Harry know?"

"He knows Norman's dead, but not his dad's identity."

"Good. Keep it that way. Harry loved my dad, and I don't want to ruin his image of him. Even after all this, I still love my dad enough to keep that image for Harry. "

"I also gotta tell you, Y/N. You missed the service..."

"What? But it was only last night!" Peter shook his head.

"Y/N... you've been gone for a month and a week... " A month!??!

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah... but hey it looks like you're feeling better. You'll be discharged soon enough." I can't be here anymore! A month!? I need to get out of here! I need to see Harry if he's okay! I need to see where they buried my dad! I need to get out of here! "Y/N! Calm down!" I thrashed around as I started panicking and trying to get out. This was not the place for me, let alone for a month! I ripped out all the IV lines in desperation, and surprisingly I sent the IV pump machine flying across the room and smashing against the wall in the process. I was surprised by how I was able to do such a thing, seeing how I never had that much strength before.

"Whoa..." I was astonished.

"Y/N... there was something else I needed to tell you. You were losing a lot of blood and I had to give you my blood for you to live. The same blood that has been altered to make me Spider-Man..."

"W-what? Huh???"

"I've been going over this through my head while you were gone. I have been going over all the possibilities that might happen when giving you my blood. This is something I prepared for the most."

"Impossible... shouldn't your blood kill me?"

"That was something I also was prepared to face, but I'm glad it didn't. I don't know how, but it worked Y/N."

"Does this mean I'm like you now?" I questioned as possibilities flew through my head. This was the sign for me to help Peter out with this crime-fighting! I can finally make this easy for him!

"Probably. Y/N, can you jump up real quick for me?"

"What?"

"Jump and try to attach to the ceiling. I need to be extra sure." I shrugged and did as he said. I jumped and to my surprise, my vertical was beyond my norm and it allowed me to touch the ceiling. I then held my hand out to the ceiling and right then and there, I was hanging on the ceiling. I wanted to try something, and I found myself attaching my feet to the ceiling, prompting me to stand upside down as my gown started drooping.

"I'm... I'm doing it!" I exclaimed. Peter laughed and proceeded to hang upside down the ceiling along with me.

"Y/N, would you like to be my partner in crime fighting?"

Spider-Man and Y/N will return...

A/N: Well that's Spider-Man 1 done! I'll take a break as I am about to go back to my school, but rest assured that I plan on continuing this story. You'll see how Y/N copes with her newfound abilities. Anyways, see you!

-Lisha