Moving In

2 days later

I sat at the backseat of the Rolls with my dad as Charles drove us to my new apartment. I was excited to say the least to move in with my new boyfriend. Yeah, Peter and I? We're a thing and it means everything to me. Of course, I had to let my dad know to which he was very supportive of our new relationship. Harry knew all along that we would get together at some point so he was not surprised at all. As for Peter, well I haven't really seen him since our kiss. However, he has been on the news recently as Spider-Man, as he finally started fighting crime in a red and blue webbed suit with menacing eyes and spider logos. I still have doubts, but I know he'll eventually reach his goal of ridding crime. In fact, in just his first day as Spider-Man, he stopped 4 armed robberies and a petty mugging at night as reported by the Daily Bugle. Unfortunately, he couldn't move in the same time with me which I understand as he still has stuff to do at home and to act as Spider-Man for a bit. His duty is to the city first, and I shouldn't get in the way of his responsibility. Man, I do feel for him though. Only 18 and he's putting the weight of the world on his shoulders, and he doesn't even ask for anything in return. Somehow, I'll show my appreciation for him... somehow. We then pulled up to the apartment and got everything I needed from the car and went straight to the elevator. I didn't need much, only like some clothes, makeup, the essentials you know? As I entered the room, it had two floors: living room/kitchen at the bottom and two bedrooms at the top... though I'm kinda planning to sleep with Peter if the bed is big enough. The floors weren't exactly spacious, but it was good enough.

"I'm just going to make a few calls, Y/N." my dad told me before he headed off to the side. I sat in the living room admiring my new home. This is where I'll be from now on, so might as well get comfy for now. I unpacked my clothes and placed them in one of the bedrooms for me to fully arrange later. One thing that Midtown High students could describe me is that I'm quite the procrastinator. Just then, I heard the elevator clank and out came Peter carrying two suitcases. I noticed a few scratches on his face, but I said nothing to not alert my dad. Peter smiled as he saw me and walked up to him as I grabbed one suitcase and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Hey, Pete. Stormin' Norman over there is just making his weekly inspection." I told my boyfriend as I pointed towards my dad.

"I'm sorry I was late Y/N. There was this guy who stole this bike and..." I shushed him.

"Peter, you don't need to explain. I totally get it and I support you for doing this. Only makes me love you more." I smiled towards the little cutie in front of me.

"Peter Parker!" my dad came over as he ended the call, "I hope you're finding the place well."

"It's great, I'm sure Y/N and I will do well here."

"Y/N also told me you wanted a job? I can make a few calls and get you set up?" Dad offered.

"I couldn't accept it. I'd like to earn what I get. I can find my own work"

"I respect that. You want to make it on your own steam. That's great. What other skills do you have Parker?"

"I was thinking of something in photography."

"Yeah, Pete's a great photographer dad. He was one of the best in Midtown High."

"That's wonderful. All the best to you, Peter Parker. Take care of my daughter, alright? You two are meant for each other." I blushed in embarrassment.

"Dad, don't you have a meeting?"

"Trying to rush your old man out of your life, dear? I'm just joking, I wish you the best my daughter. Call me anytime." I hugged my old man before he finally left. I then turned towards Peter.

"So... this is it." I told him. "Our home."

"It is. It's not bad, you know?"

"Yep. Hey, you think it's okay if I can take a closer look at your suit? I seen it in the news, but I wanna see it up close."

"Even better, Y/N, I'll wear it. Give me a few minutes." he then carried his suitcase to the washroom. I still can't believe it... my very own apartment with the man that I adore greatly. Not only that, but he's out there fighting crime and doing good for the community. I chose well, and I love him so much. We even moved in just in time for the WorldUnity festival happening tomorrow, which for sure I'm forcing Peter to come. Harry is also coming, so I hope he'll stop by our apartment tomorrow.

"How do I look?" Peter said wearing his full suit and mask. Up close, the red and blue webbed suit was much more clean and sleek. The front logo was thin and menacing, while the back logo was a bit more wide. The dark-silver coloured webbed pattern on his suit and mask popped out and was easily one of the best parts of the suit. The material adhered to his muscles and properly showed off his built physique. Not to mention, that ass. Mmmmm.

"Not bad. Sewed this yourself?"

"Yeah, it wasn't too hard. Only real problem was trying to implement the triangular lenses for my mask, but overall it was not too bad to make. Took me a few days." We then heard cop sirens wailing in the distance, causing Peter to look towards the window. I knew what he was about to do, and I understand. Doesn't mean that I have to like having him to risk his life out there even for a good cause. I held his gloved hands and stared into his emotionless mask.

"Be careful out there, my love." I told him sadly. He nodded and lifted my chin before he ran and jumped out the large window. I stared at his figure, swinging ever so gracefully across the city, following the cop cars and the sirens until he was nothing but a dot in my peripheral vision. Only his third day as Spider-Man and he already looks like he knows what he's doing. He's gonna make New York a better place, I just know it. And I'll be there to support him every step of the way. Peter Parker: my boyfriend and my love, the Spider-Man.