Trouble With Flash

I was rather disappointed yesterday, but at the same time I understand. After the field trip, Peter wasn't feeling too hot and had to put a raincheck on our "date". I got Charles to drive him home and got to see his lovely Aunt May and Uncle Ben again, healthy and loving as always. After that, I just went home and that was pretty much my day yesterday. Anyways, it's a new day and I got to get to school. But first, I have to call the Parker residence to make sure Peter is feeling alright. I mean, I have no idea if that spider has affected him in any way. After dressing in a black Metallica shirt, blue jeans, and my black Converse hi-tops, I went to the phone in the living room, but I was surprised to see something rather peculiar. My own dad, passed out on the floor! I ran towards him in worry, hopefully he wasn't drinking.

"Dad!" I rubbed his back to try to wake him up. "Dad, are you alright?"

"Y/N..." he stirred. I helped him up to sit on the couch next to him.

"What are you doing on the floor? Are you hungover?"

"I dunno..."

"Have you been here all night?"

"Last night I was..." he then clinched his eyes closed.

"What?"

"I don't remember..." he looked at me, confused.

"Mr. Osborn!" a lady in black from Oscorp came walking in

"I'm sorry sir, I told her to wait in the foyer" Bernard, our other butler, said.

"I'm sorry, my father's not feeling well." I told the lady, but she disregarded me.

"Mr. Osborn, Dr. Stromm is dead." Must be one of dad's scientists. Never met the guy or any scientists in fact, but that sure does not bode well for the company.

"What?" Dad asked incredulously.

"They found his body this morning in the lab. He's been murdered sir."

"What are you talking about?' my dad started breathing a bit heavier, making me worry even more.

"And the flight suit and the glider..."

"What about it?"

"It's been stolen sir." Norman then looked blankly at the woman before finally speaking.

"Y/N, get to school."

"Will you be fine, daddy?"

"Yes, dear. Go." I then gave him a kiss goodbye and left with Charles to be dropped off at school. I do feel sorry for dad, and I really hope he'll find a way to get over this. We Osborn's are quite capable, and I know he'll find a way to persevere for his company. He always has.

At lunchtime in school...

I was getting some food in the cafeteria. Same old meal, a sandwich, apple, and a milk carton. Yummy... that was sarcasm by the way. It doesn't matter, I haven't seen Peter yet so I need to find where he's sitting. Then, I saw him, wearing a blue shirt, sitting alone in a table in the middle of the room. I then waved towards him.

"Hey Peter!" I called out as I made my way to him. He smiled and waved back. He seems to be fine, I guess my worries was for nothing. However, as soon I was by his table, I slipped on some spilled juice. Luckily for me though, Peter caught me before I landed on the floor, as well as catching my food tray. Not only that, but he somehow caught all my food that went flying in the air too, stacking them as they fell. To say I was amazed would be an understatement.

"Wow, Pete. Great reflexes." I gushed. I looked towards him and saw that he wasn't wearing his glasses, allowing his beautiful blue eyes to sparkle bright like it should. "Your eyes... you're not wearing your glasses."