100 bucks!?!?

The Next Day...

I decided to meet up Peter at his house and take the train to the show. It's near the library, so it shouldn't be too far. I dressed myself in typical black clothing, with a black Hardy Boyz shirt, some black jeans and my converses, while also wearing a black toque and wearing some black lipstick and eyeliner. If it wasn't obvious enough, I really like the colour black. I walked until I saw Peter's house, and I knocked on his door. I waited a few seconds before the lovely Aunt May opened the door. From behind her, I could see Uncle Ben reading the paper and something being cooked in the stove.

"Hi May," I greeted cheerfully, "Peter and I are just going to study in the library."

"Oh, Y/N. Yes of course, Peter's just getting changed. You know that boy, always a bit sloppy." May joked.

"Ha, tell me about it."

"Heya Y/N," Ben waved, "How's the family?"

"Hi Ben, my dad's doing fine. Oscorp is never better. My brother... well he's my brother. He is what he is."

"I heard what happened down at the plant. Send your dad my condolences sweetheart."

"Thanks, Ben. It's tough, but we Osborn's are no strangers to tragedy."

"Y/N?" Peter called for me as he ran down the stairs and approached me wearing his signature grey hoodie and jeans. "I'll see you guys in a bit." he waved towards Ben and May.

"Hold on, wait a minute Pete. I'll drive you two there buddy." Ben got up from his seat.

"Oh no, Y/N and I will take the train."

"No, no I need the exercise c'mon go go go" Ben grabbed his jacket and hurried us along to his car. Peter sat shotgun, leaving me at the backseat. I giggled due to how Ben was such a sweetheart, but Peter was unamused. The journey to the library was mostly in silence, other than a few questions about how classes were going. I didn't mind though, I was mostly focused on how Peter's gonna perform today. After a couple more minutes, we arrived in front of the library.

"Thanks, for the ride Uncle Ben." Peter was about to get up but Ben stopped.

"Now hold on a sec, Pete. I gotta talk to ya. Y/N, if you don't mind?" I nodded and exited as I waited on the sidewalk admiring the busy street as Ben and Peter have a family talk. Not really my business. I waited a couple more seconds until Peter finally got out of the car, slamming the door in frustration. Ooh boy, must be one of those talks, huh?

"Peter?" I questioned.

"It's nothing, Y/N. Let's go." He then held my hand and led me to the show building once Ben's car was out of view.

At the show

Peter and I went up the metal stairs, still hand in hand, as the audience cheers progressively get louder. In the middle of the ring were two bulky men, one wearing black gear, the other was camouflaged. The guy in black elbow dropped his opponent to become the victor as the crowd cheered his name, Bonesaw.

"I may have made a mistake." Peter whispered.

"Aw c'mon. You'll beat him, trust me." I nudged him.

"Ladies and Gentleman, give it up for Bonesaw McGraw!" the announcer wearing a yellow tux said. "For $3000 is there no one here man enough to stay in the ring for three minutes with this titan of testosterone?"

"Pete, you should probably get backstage and sign up." I gave his hand a tight squeeze, "Good luck, Petey" He nodded and went backstage, leaving me to find an empty seat 3 rows from the ring next to a man wearing a jean jacket and a woman wearing tattered clothes. It's clear I don't belong here, but I'm here for Peter. If it makes him feel better, that's what I'll do. "Gosh, I'm so nervous." I accidentally said out loud, causing the man next to me to just stare in confusion.