Chap 20

First of all, I'm so sorry for not updating after the past two months and thank you so much for waiting for the update, guys.

Well, guys, I'm officially a 2nd-year medical student now. I can't believe I have successfully passed the 1st-year jinx.

But the workload is still a damn nightmare. So, please understand my reasons.

I won't keep you waiting any longer.

Here we go.

________________

~Two months later~

//Knock, Knock//

"Son, Beam. Please come out and have your lunch. It has been more than 24 hours since your last meal.

Beam, I know you can hear me. Open the door," Mrs Marla called for her son.

Her phone buzzed with a new text from Beam.

'I'm trying to complete my project, Mom. Will be out later.'

"That's bullshit, mom. We don't have any projects. Beam is doing it again. He does this every time, Forth visits here," complained Leo from her side as he peeked into the text.

"Beam, son, Forth left yesterday itself after lunch. You would have known about this if you had lunch with us. Please come out. I promise, he is not here," she tried again.

Despite her soft begging, Beam stayed in the room and at last, she had to ask Leo to get his Grandpas.

It's been months since they put a stop to their DDT case and also their relationship. Apart from Beam, everybody was against his decision to break up with Forth.

But, they couldn't do much as Forth agreed with him.

Nope, not the breakup. But Forth agreed to give their relationship a break instead. Forth understood Beam's reasoning and gave Beam what he desired.

Since that day in the restaurant, Forth and Beam were not on terms of seeing or talking. Beam avoids Forth like a plaque while the poor guy tries his best not to be offended. Forth visits the Jaturapoom as he finally gets to be with his past family members.

P'Mew was more than happy to have his younger brother beside him again. Forth would visit them every weekend for catch-up purposes or gives surprise visits whenever he misses his Beam.

But Beam was true to his words as he never tried to meet or chat with Forth when the guy visited them. Whenever Forth came over, Beam would lock himself in the room and refuse to come out till Forth left.

Phana and Kit tried to talk Beam out of his decision multiple times in the past month, but the stubborn guy was strict with his decision.

He even precluded Phana from supporting his now grandson. Forth could only watch Beam from far as he hid behind the canteen pillar to steal glances from his love of life.

Sometimes, He wanted to say 'Screw it' and hug Beam tight. But he had to respect Beam's decision and give the insecure guy some time to come up with terms for his own prejudice.

He promised to give Beam 90 days to test his theory. And it ends next week.

Leo reached their living room and saw the grandpas chatting with Dad Bane. He was scared shitless about Dad Bane and Grandpa Mew before he came to Thailand.

But, as Leo lived with them, Leo figured out that their angry face was a facade to hide their deep hided wound. Now, as all the issues get settled, he calls or talks to them without a bother. It seemed like they had adopted him as an unofficial son in their households.