HONSIM; a kiss from santa claus

originally written on; december 25, 2022the setting takes place in street fighter vitw; suggestive scene for mature audiences.

———

edmond exited the bathroom door to get back to his room. but he heard footsteps from a stranger around the apartment's living room. the sumo teacher decided to take a look at it and spy on it, whether it was the real santa claus that anisk has always believed in, or someone else.

someone was wearing a red suit with white fluffs. along with the iconic christmas hat, and a bag of presents for anisk. he has a white beard... wait, a long beard?! that's not santa, it's dhalsim dressing up as him!

— "gotcha, dhalsim-kun." edmond honda called. "or should i call you mr santa?"

dhalsim hushed and placed the bag on the couch. "don't wake up emiko and anisk up. they might hear us." he walked closer to his husband.

— "you're handsome dressing up as him. perhaps you've got the cookies and milk i baked and poured into it. i'm glad you liked them." the sumo wrestler spoke.

— "i'm glad you baked them for me, edmond." dhalsim replied. "they're tasty."

edmond giggled and both of them saw the mistletoe hanging on. the yoga master held honda's body and cheeks, as the sumo wrestler embraced dhalsim's hug.

— "want me to warm you up?" dhalsim asked with a deep voice that made edmond blush.

— "give me everything you want to show, dhalsim-kun~" the sumo wrestler replied.

they both started to give each other searing kisses, holding close to one another. they went deeper as dhalsim held edmond's white-black hair, while the sumo wrestler slowly takes off dhalsim's santa suit. edmond honda breathed as he can as they lay each other on the couch, proceeding to their fun christmas at midnight.

— "did you see that emiko?" anisk asked, getting so excited to believe that santa really exists. emiko purrs, just listening. "i can't believe i stayed up all night to see the real santa. but what's the plot twist? daddy kissed santa!" anisk giggles and closes the door.