HONSIM; gameplay

originally written; january 22, 2022

———

yoga fire! yoga flame!

it was only just eleven thirty, precisely 23:30 in india, where dhalsim lives in. it was getting late at night, and the television was on. it was all good until a sumo wrestler was sitting down at the floor. he was concentrating on the game, defeating the opponent in the game. he would always hear the scream of hadoken, while he performs more of the moves of the character he plays.

edmond honda is playing on the snes, trying to beat the opponent. he has always selected dhalsim when he's alone. who knows? dhalsim is edmond's boyfriend himself, the sumo wrestler kept on pressing the buttons of his controller, but is he ever tired? is he even tired that his eyes needed to rest? honda even realized that it's too late to play around before midnight, but it doesn't stop him for a good playtime.

it was now round three and so is his last battle to knock down ryu. while honda is now spamming the buttons again, will he ever get to win the last round to his computer opponent? his little dhalsim player was sliding down and just breathing fire to knock ryu down. he blocks most of ryu's hadokens and kicks, but that makes the healthbar go low, or worse.

luckily, edmond has knocked down ryu with the flame that dhalsim performed. the sumo wrestler can finally let go of his controller and shake his hands of excitement, he was so happy and proud that he had his efforts to beat the computer player, it was difficult for honda.

— "i like it when you play as me." it was a voice that made honda blush. dhalsim was only performing his flying headstand, stretching his arms around the sumo wrestler's shoulders and body, touching the floor in his hands. the master of yoga placed his head next to honda's shoulders. "keep playing, darling. i'll always be happy to see you play.."

— "playing as you has always make me smile, even in this game we both came from." edmond replied, looking at dhalsim as he smiled. "are you waiting for me to come to bed?"

— "yeah, but i'm not stopping you from playing." dhalsim replied with a gentle smile, looking at the television. now, honda has to fight against three, which are the ones you may know, from america, spain, thailand, you name it. "look, now you must knock shadaloo down."

edmond looked at the television as well, now grabbing his controller again. he is now preparing himself to beat it down, for now, the sumo wrestler feels happy to have dhalsim on his side, letting him rest onto the shoulders. the boyfriends were happy to have each other by side.