HONSIM; a good night talk

originally written in; october 1, 2022

setting takes place in street fighter vi

———

the sumo teacher returned to his apartment after a long day working on his little dojo and his big restaurant. everyone enjoyed the tasty chankonabe, and his students keep on training for their next competition of sumo wrestling matchups. edmond is very tired and wants to take a huge shower before going to bed. he went through the laundry room and took off his clothes, placing them on the washing machine.

he turns it on, placed soap, expressed wash, and pressed start. he now goes to the bathroom and takes off his fundoshi to start showering.

a few minutes later, after a good warm shower, edmond dries his body, face, and hair. he looked in the mirror when he took a napkin, dropped the makeup remover, and cleaned his face to remove his kabuki makeup. after that, he washes his face with good care and moisturizes his face. he looked at himself and is ready to go to sleep.

in the moment when honda left the bathroom, turning off the light, he opened the door of his room, encountering his husband dhalsim in his room, reading his book. the yoga master looked at honda, smiling brightly. he marks the page where he left on and closed the book. the sumo teacher went to the mirror and grabbed his hair brush.

— "good evening, darling." he spoke.

— "hello, dhalsim-kun." honda replied, looking into the mirror and started to brush his hair.

— "how's today's work?"

honda brushed his hair gently, making sure nothing gets tangled up. "it was all right, my dhalsim." he brushed again onto the right side of his wet hair. "the students worked hard today, and i was very impressed!" the sumo teacher was very happy. talking and rambling about sumo wrestling makes dhalsim put a smile on his face. he placed his book next to the little table to have some space to cuddle with honda.

the sumo wrestler brushed his hair from the back. "how's our anisk doing?"

— "anisk is doing very good! he had a homework to do and i decided to check up if he's doing it correctly." dhalsim replied, checking up on his phone. "and emiko's being emiko as always, darling." the yoga master chuckled.

"i'm glad both are doing very well." honda spoke as he finished brushing his hair, placed the hairbrush back where it belongs, and went to bed as he took off his robe. dhalsim placed the phone on top of the book and opened his arms to hug honda. the husbands embraced into a big hug, cuddling and enjoying each other's love. the love is beautiful. and it's lovely when it's both honda and dhalsim.

— "tell me about your day, dhalsim-kun." the sumo teacher spoke while looking into dhalsim's eyes.

— "did i ever mention how much i get so happy when i think about you every day, darling?"

— "you always have, dhalsim-kun~"