HONSIM; to keep him safe

originally posted in: january 31, 2022

———

it was only after a fight on italy against the fortune teller named rose, edmond honda was knocked down by her. blood was running over onto his nose and body, that it was all because of the high heels and the kicks itself. honda was so hurt, that dhalsim has rushed over to see him if he's doing alright. the good thing is that rose and honda had a good fight while respecting their victory and loses.

in half minutes later, they have arrived through their own destination. the thing is that dhalsim and edmond honda are having a small vacation on italy. they were supposed to have a quiet nude time on a fancy hotel in the marina of fortune while looking around the place, but i guess training is sincerely something for honda. dhalsim just wanted to have a good time, with no fighting ahead.

bubbles are popping on the fancy bathroom, that dhalsim has been helping his boyfriend to wash up. edmond's hair is in tied up like usually, and he's enjoying the moment while dhalsim hums his theme into his lips. the yoga master then first washed off his body to get the mess out of here. there was still blood, but dhalsim can handle it by getting it off with a good scent of soap. he gave his boyfriend a kiss in the back of his head.

— "what can i do to make it up to you?" the sumo wrestler asked, looking at the skies of the window. dhalsim then kept washing the body.

— "well.." dhalsim replied. "we will spend the rest of the day in the bedroom." he finished as he now softly splashing honda's body to get the soap out of there. it's all cleaned for honda's body.

— "sounds perfect.." edmond said. "again, i'm sorry for kind of ruining the vacation."

— "i forgive you, darling." dhalsim replied as turns his body around the bathtub. "besides, training is something for you, right?"

— "yeah, i know." honda said as he sighed. he meant it when he felt bad for ruining the vacation, but dhalsim didn't mind at all. whatever it makes edmond happy, nothing can stop him.

— "now, we will lay our heads in pillow with many petals in the room. nothing can stop our lovely vacation." the yoga master said as he brought two cups of wine for him and his boyfriend. the two of them gave each other a big kiss on their lips, passionately.

———

the yoga master looked at the eyes of the supreme sumo. he touched his face, while moving his thumb onto honda's cheeks. dhalsim was admired with the view, while laying down on the pillows. he looked onto edmond's eyes, with the smile on his face.

— "i'll always keep you safe, darling." the yoga master said with a beautiful smile, that the black haired sumo wrestler giggled. "besides, helping you wash off the blood off feels new to me."

dhalsim and honda shared another kiss on the lips while cuddling with nothing on, feeling comfortable onto each other's arms. the boyfriends can finally enjoy a peaceful time in their small vacation. nothing with the battle can stop both of them.