HONSIM; pecking scars

originally written on; may 19, 2022

setting takes place in street fighter iv

———

ever since edmond honda has scars on his back, all he can think about is vega and his very long claws. fighting him wasn't easy for the sumo wrestler because of vega's ugly words about him and sumo wrestling. redeeming himself against the spanish ninja was the right thing, but escaping shadaloo was a failure. we were indeed supposed to meet dhalsim there to get out of the place.

but the memory of being brainwashed isn't enough to escape onto honda's head. it was like torture. the sumo wrestler started weeping while thinking about all the things vega said. being called as many things as a walrus or flabby had discouraged edmond for a while. he doesn't know how to get that mind out of his head.

— "hello, darling." the yoga master said after teleporting behind edmond in the room. "i feel your mind clouding onto the hateful words about yourself. i want to make sure that you're okay."

— "dhalsim kun.." the sumo wrestler replied while whipping his tears off. "how's everything with the village?"

— "it was good." dhalsim replied while looking at the scars of the sumo wrestler. "what are you thinking about?" he asked as he now started to cuddle the sumo wrestler's back.

— "i can't stop thinking about all the things vega said." the sumo wrestler replied. "it's like they can't escape it because he knows that he's right about me." edmond sniffled, grabbing his own hands. "it's like how my old classmates treated me in the past."

— "don't let any negative words discourage you, darling." he said while kissing the sumo wrestler's back of the neck, making honda smile softly. "you are the friendliest, honorable, and most powerful fighter everyone has known about." he touched the sumo wrestler's shoulders, kissing them softly. "and you're the most handsome man i have known."

— "is that true?" the sumo wrestler asked, smiling brighter, sniffling again.

— "yes, darling." dhalsim replied, reaching onto honda's cheeks, smiling. "you are the greatest edmond honda. your goal is to make sumo wrestling the best sport in the world." he kissed edmond's cheeks. "i'll always support you no matter what."

— "you're right.." honda said while whipping more tears off his face. he was slowly feeling better, clearing up his negative mind it. "thank you for always being there for me, dhalsim kun.."

— "you're welcome, love." dhalsim said as silence comes in for a few minutes.

a few minutes later, honda then feels every kiss that dhalsim gives on the scars of his back. he smiled softly again, closing his eyes, appreciating every kiss dhalsim does. "but why are you kissing my scars?"

dhalsim stopped while looking at the scars. "no one has ever kissed them better before, so i'm doing it now." dhalsim replied, as he now kept on kissing edmond honda's scars.