Zoro disrespects Sukuna.

Start from the beginning

Hina: what do you think about this smoker rain? Hina hopes you didn't use green powder to help this country

Hina: what do you think about this smoker rain? Hina hopes you didn't use green powder to help this country. - she asks him confused, the woman has the custom of referring to herself in the third person.

Smoker: don't be silly, I know the use and trade of green powder is prohibited, that demon was responsible for bringing the rain back to the country.

Hina: how is he even able to do this?

Smoker: I don't know, his powers are almost limitless.

Hina: and you let him escape with his crew, Hina wonders what our superiors would think of this.

Smoker: it's not like you're going to tell, you're my friend and you've saved my ass from many situations. - the woman sighs and agrees with her friend.

Hina: I've always been sympathetic to you and poor tashigi.

Smoker: I want you to take this ship with tashigi and the prisoner Crocodile to our headquarters.

Hina: you think i'll do it just because you asked? you haven't changed a bit since you enlisted.

Smoker: I know and I don't care. - the woman shakes her head wondering why she still listens to him.

Mini timeskip

Vivi arranged a room in the palace for the pirates to rest, had plenty of comfortable beds for them.

Zoro sits on Y/N's bed and watches him sleep, his body still bearing some wounds from the battle with the crocodile.

Nami: don't worry, he'll be fine. - the navigator says covering Y/N with a blanket.

Zoro: i know... but i still care.

Nami: you should tell him how you feel.

Zoro: you talk like it's easy for me, i don't like to talk about my feelings with anyone. - Zoro becomes defensive and the navigator chose not to argue.

Nami: you know Y/N is a very attractive boy and he won't be waiting for you forever, right? - she lays down on her bed and covers herself with the blanket.

Zoro: do you like him? - he raises an eyebrow.

Nami: no. - she frowns almost feeling offended - he is like a little brother to me, you don't have to be jealous, I'm talking about Ace.

Zoro: guess you're right... - the swordsman remembers how Ace was always flirting with Y/N, it was obvious that Luffy's brother was interested in him.

Y/N had a reputation as a feared demon, but that didn't stop some people from being attracted to his beauty.

Zoro felt his heart beating faster just by imagining him with other person, he'd rather die than see that happen.

The others fell asleep, but the swordsman was still sitting next do YN's bed with his eyes closed.