S E V E N

                               •••

Third person POV:

You came home at 4am in the morning.
Sitting at the Han River all night, you tried to clear your mind. It was cold outside so you decided to go home.

You hung your coat and went to your bedroom but you didn't expect Taehyung to be sleeping there. You hated at how soft your heart became as soon as you saw him. You decided that you sleep in his bedroom so he wouldn't get disturbed. You changed your clothes and did your night routine in the bathroom, and went out of the room.

Taehyung woke up to you shuffling in the bathroom. He was happy that you came back and felt relieved. But he became sad as soon as you went out of the room.

The following weeks, you continued to ignore him, keeping ypur interactions to the bare minimum. Taehyung worked less and came home early just to see your face. Taehyung was worried because sometimes you went days without telling him anything. You were depressed. It was just another day. You slept in as you couldn't sleep at night. Taehyung came into your room and frowed seeing your face. Even in the sleep you looked so sad and depressed.
Without knowing he caressed your cheeks and decided that he would make the breakfast for you today.

When you woke up, your eyes widened when you saw the time. You springed out of the bed and sprinted downstairs only to see Taehyung making breakfast.
You were shocked.

He turned around and smiled warmly at you. He never smiled like that at you.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?"

"Hmm?"you said confused. He chuckled.

"Go and fresh up. I need some more time to prepare this." You nodded and went to your room. Was he pitying you?
Now you regretted confessing to him. It must have been a burden on him.

When you took longer than expected, Taehyung got worried and went into your room to check on you.

There you were, just standing in just sweatpants and trying to clip you bra. His face became red, he was absolutely losing it.

"Oh my god I am so sorry"he turned around and said. You quickly slipped on a shirt with red cheeks.

"It's okay" you said and went down.

                              •••