S I X

•••

Third-person POV:

During the whole day, Taehyung was roaming around the house hoping that he would stumble at some point in the day. But you were avoiding him like a pest. When he comes down, you go up to your room and when he goes up to his room, you go down to the kitchen or you just roam around in the neighborhood till dinner time.

It was already night and Taehyung heard you making dinner in the kitchen.

"Hey, don't cook, let's order something from outside tonight, you cook almost every day."

You just remained silent

"Please Y/N, let's talk." He said in a demanding tone. He was dying to talk to you and apologize. He was guilty.

You just poured your orange juice into a glass and were about to go upstairs when he said

"I am sorry Y/N, for my words"

"No, you shouldn't be" you finally responded. "You were right after all" you turned to face him.

"No Y/N, I was angry and I let it out on you"

"Taehyung" you began, taking a deep breath and bracing yourself for what you were about to tell him. "I am sorry that I accepted this marriage. I am sorry that I crossed the line, I am seeing it now. I am sorry for being clingy. I am sorry for being happy when you held my hand for the first time. It's just that I cannot control whom I love. I just cannot control my feelings. I am sorry for bothering you and making you uncomfortable. I won't bother you from now on, I gave up Taehyung, I gave up."

Tears filled your eyes.

"Do I have some self-respect?" You repeated the question."I guess I don't. because I am trying to move on from you for your happiness. I am not able to give up on you. I am trying, just for your happiness. I am sorry that I became interfered between you and your career. I am sorry"

Tears were rolling down your eyes as you went to grab your coat and car keys and went out of the house.

Taehyung got all choked up because of your confession. He felt guilty. How could you love him more than himself? A lump formed in his throat as he realized how badly he broke your heart.

It has always been him and his career. He has never cared for anyone but himself. How was the feeling when you are in love? How would it feel to love someone and take care of them? How would it feel to wake up next to them?

All night he was tossing and turning in the bed waiting for you to come home. He remembered all the times he avoided sleeping next to you and asked you to sleep in the guest bedroom. Now that he is alone on the bed, he felt like crying.

                              •••