T H R E E

•••

                                •••

Y/N POV:

The alarm goes off. I groan and open my eyes. One more boring day of my miserable life.

I do my morning routine and get down to see that Taehyung is already dressed and was waiting for me to come.

"I will come early today, be ready by 6 PM." He said and as if he read my mind,

"We are going to a business party." I nod and smile at him. I was about to ask him to wait for his breakfast when he said that he will have it outside. I just said bye to him and he left.

We were attending somewhere as a couple for the first time. I am so excited about the evening. I bath and change myself into fresh clothes and begin to search my closet for a suitable dress, heels, and accessories.

Then I spend the rest of my day cleaning the house and as soon the clock strikes 4, I start getting ready for the party.

Third person POV

It was sharp 6 when Taehyung came home and was about to call you when you came down looking like a princess.
Taehyung's eyes widened and his jaw dropped at how beautiful you looked but he covered up his face quickly and kept his usual cold face.

"Let's go," he said. You felt sad that he didn't even compliment you. He should have at least done that. You both get in the car and soon you reach the venue.

As soon as you arrived, the press was in front of the building. So when you both got out of the car, Taehyung hesitantly held your hand.

You were shocked and at the same time extremely happy that he held your hand even if you knew it was forced. You just couldn't hide the excitement on your face.

You felt pathetic at how excited you were when he intertwined your hands together. During the whole dinner, you couldn't stop smiling.

Taehyung noticed and was irritated at how could you be so okay with this situation. It wasn't that he couldn't stand but it was just weird that you were married to your best friend. He was relieved that you were his wife. If it were someone else then he would have had a harder time.

After dinner, Taehyung could no longer see your smiling face. With his very last nerve, he held your hand and forced a last smile towards the cameras before you both got into the car.

He drove off and the way he was driving made your heart drop. He didn't even stop at the red light and you immediately noticed that something was wrong.

                             •••