T W O

•••

                                •••

Y/N POV:

I woke up in the morning and went down the stairs to the kitchen to cook food for Taehyung who will come down in no more than 20 min.

He goes to his office early in the morning even though he is the CEO of the office. That's right, his dream to become a successful businessman is fulfilled and I am proud of him.

I cook the breakfast and at the same time, he comes down the stairs, all ready and looking handsome as usual.

"Good morning Taehyung," I say with a smile on my face as soon as I saw him come down from his room.

"Is the breakfast ready?" He asks, instead of greeting me back.

"Yeah!" I reply and serve the table for him. He sits himself down at the table and starts eating.

"How is it?" I asked, waiting for his reaction.

"Mhm," he said. My eyes sadden at his reply but I am used to these short replies. He finishes his breakfast and stands up and picks up his car keys, heading out of the house without a second glance at me.

"Bye, an-" he starts the car and drives off before I even finish my sentence "and come home safely" I whisper.

I sigh and go inside my house. He comes in the evening and till then I have to be alone and find something to pass my time. I switched on the TV but my mind was thinking about how pathetic my life was.

After the marriage, Taehyung completely changed his behavior towards me, he became cold and replies only with short answers.

I tried to ignore it and expressed my love through subtle actions but it seems like he has turned a blind eye to them.

We sleep in different rooms as he did not want to sleep in the same room as me. He did not want to 'disturb' me as he comes home late. But I know the real reason. I sigh and stop thinking about it.

All day is passed with watching kdramas, cleaning the house, and making dinner for Taehyung and now it's night.

It was almost time for Taehyung to come home and at the same time, the bell buzzed.

I opened the door and gave him a warm smile.

"Welcome home" he ignored me. I tried not to feel hurt.

"How was work?"I asked.

"Good"

"Come and have dinner, I cooked your favorite"

We both sat down at the table to have dinner. He just ate as fast as he can, got up, and shut the door of his room. I sighed as I lost my appetite and went to my room. I change my clothes and do my routine for the night and lay on my bed.

Going into this marriage, I don't expect him to be all lovey-dovey with me but I had hoped he would warm up to me or at least be his normal self like when we were in college. It felt as if our friendship had died within a blink of an eye.

                               •••