F O U R

                                •••

Third person POV:

Clutching to the seat belt, you broke out in a sweat.

"Taehyung slow down" you said calmly.
But he only sped up scaring you more.

"Taehyung slow down" you said again your voice louder then before.

"Are you scared?" He shouted making you flinch.

"Yes I am" he just scoffed confusing you even more. What has gotten into him so suddenly?

"This is funny"he said. What is he talking about?

"Wha-" "This marriage is fake and a deception. Everything is fake."

Tears burned in her eyes as she realised what was wrong. For a few hours you wanted to live in a world where your husband loves you and went to the party as a real couple but that was what made him angry.

"Do you even have some self respect? Don't you see that I don't like you in that way? Can't you see that I am not happy with this? Why are you like this? Do you know how pathetic you looked in my eyes when you were beaming the whole night just because I held your hand for a few minutes?"

You were biting your lip trying to hold back the tears which were ready to burst out of your eyes any moment.

But you held back as you didn't want to cry in front of him. You didn't want to show him how hurt you were by his words

Taehyung was calming himself down from his outburst. And he was feeling a bit guilty for his words but what was done, was done. There is no going back now.

                               •••