Extra - My prince... My master

Hie Hie 🙃🙂

AN EXTRA CHAPTER IN YOUR AREA!!!

I'm here to recommend: 

(1) Jupiter in the form of holy water; 

(2) Depending on your sensitivity, tissues; 

(3) Salt, yes salt, this thing right below is sweeter than the sweetest candy.

Have a good read, I hope you enjoy the ride 😉✨❤️

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

"Minho shut the fuck up and let me finish this lyric" It was already the third time Chan had said the same sentence, but Minho's twenty minutes of uninterrupted speech seemed far from over.

"But you're not paying attention, seriously Chan, the place is really nice, it's been a while since I've been there, but now everyone's saying it's even more amazing, it seems they have new performers" Minho crossed his arms and stood next to Chan with pleading eyes.

"If you want to go so bad, why don't you go alone?"

"Because as your best and only friend, I need to get you out of this studio and make you see that there's more to the world than just your precious music, and also... You need to get laid" 

Chan immediately looked at his friend beside him and smiled.

"Fuck you" 

"I did it last night, you're the one who needs it" The younger smirked.

"God, I'm not a horny dog like you, dumbass" 

"Channie, Channie... You're too big not to be horny"

"Kneel for me then" Chan turned the swivel chair around and spread his legs.

"Ew, never, thank you" Minho pretended to retch.

"That's it then, I would only go if you'd suck me, as you won't, I will have to decline your invitation, sadly" The older turned back to the table.

"What are you, a ninety-year-old man? For God's sake, Chan, you're twenty-two, going to a club once won't kill you" Minho pouted and crossed his arms, huffing "I've been insisting for three weeks now, you're going to have to go to make up for lost time"

"It seems to me that the problem is yours, not mine. But anyway I'll think about it, I'll probably be sick next Saturday, but like a good friend I'll think about it" 

"That's it then, Saturday at nine o'clock, you come by to pick me up at my house and no one is going to stop us from having a great time, I promise"

"But I didn't-"

"Bye-bye, I don't feel like bothering you anymore... Oh yeah, the name of the place is Lust Nightclub" Thus, the younger left the studio and soon left Chan's house.

Chan snorted and swore to himself that he wouldn't research the place, but it wasn't as if the name didn't catch his eye...

...And there he was, Saturday night, dressed in black jeans, a sleeveless top, and black combat boots, blond hair parted messily in the middle, walking into the club which had blue and purple lighting.

They had arrived late, because of Minho who took a while to get ready, making them arrive an hour later than agreed. That way, the performances were already happening.

Chan had just discovered that he would frequent that place much more often than he should...

On the main stage, there was the most beautiful boy Chan had ever seen, blonde, with light makeup, a white dress shirt, and black pants, but the clothes were the last thing that caught his attention, after all the penetrating and considerably seductive gaze seemed to hypnotize everyone there, especially Chan who had petrified in place.