Lesson 9 - My love mixing with yours

Hie Hie!!!

Well, I hope you like the chapter 🙆

•.° Don't forget your holy water 💦✝️ Please!!!

Enjoy! 💕

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you didn't bring me here to kill me?"

"Felix, for the thousandth time, no!"

"You asked me out on a date, telling me to pack a small backpack for two days, I took the weekend off for that inclusive, and now we're walking in a sinister forest, Chan" Felix spoke as if that explained his thoughts of possible death.

It had been a week since Chan's declaration to Felix. This said week, the younger stayed at Jisung's house so that he wouldn't stay at Hyunjin's again. Until today, Saturday, when Felix was able to move into his new apartment.

The apartment owner needed to close the deal in a hurry as he was going to another country, so they got the paperwork sorted out in a week and Felix was able to move faster than others usually do. Moving house wasn't actually moving house as the boy only had the few clothes he had taken from his house before leaving and no furniture with him.

But to his great help, most of the new apartment was already furnished, he would only need to furnish the living room and the two bedrooms, one of them being his own, which had only a mattress and a few blankets at the moment.

"If that takes my murderous image out of your head, we've arrived"

"Where? Oh... I... Wow" Felix lost his words.

He was facing a modern house, almost entirely made of glass, with two floors and warm lighting.

"Shall we go in then?"

"Yes, It's so beau- No! Wait... Are we really going to break into the house?

Chan sighed and started to laugh lightly, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a key.

"The house is mine... My family's actually... that is, it's mine too" He said starting to walk towards the house.

"Rich people are really something else huh" Felix muttered, following Chan.

"Welcome to our house in the middle of the woods, cause I don't know what we call this house" Chan said as he opened the door and let Felix through "On the second floor is the bedroom, you can feel free to walk around and do whatever else you want, I'll stay down here because I'll organize our dinner, alright prince?"

"Alright! Won't you need help?"

"No, what I'm going to do is simple and everything is already planned, don't worry" Chan smiled at him and he just nodded smiling back.

Felix looked around the room they were in, this being the living room, seeing that it was beautifully decorated with carpeted floors, some wooden parts and white furniture, as well as a large fireplace. The boy also observed the kitchen and went back to the stairs to see the second floor, which was dedicated entirely to the bedroom and a huge bathroom.

All the walls were made of glass, including the ones in the bathroom, and Felix could see a large bathtub made of marble that he would surely have used if he hadn't showered right before leaving his house.

The pink-haired boy left his backpack on an armchair in the corner of the room, then sat on the bed and looked at the nearest window. For him, the view of the forest would be frightening if it weren't for the clear sky full of stars and the fireflies that surrounded the trees around the house.