Lesson 4 - Give it to you

Hie Hie!!!

I wish you an enjoyable dive into this chapter!

Oops, I almost forgot... Here's your holy water 🛐💦, protect yourself!!!

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

|Monday|

'Who the fuck he thinks he is?'

'Just because he's Felix's boss, handsome and all, he thinks he stands a chance with Felix? Shitty clown'

Chan was boiling inside, remembering Saturday's night and the obstacle that appeared to hinder him and the younger.

Hyunjin was bothering Chan for the rest of the night that day, not that the taller man was saying or doing anything to Chan, but just by his presence, the older man was feeling irritated.

Could irritated be the right word? No, he was feeling threatened, not by Hwang, but by the thought that came to his mind.

'What if Felix starts to get bored with my lessons? After all, it's just lessons and some fun'

He liked what they were having and didn't want it to end.

He sighed out loud.

"Chan-Hyung?" He heard Felix call him and liked it, lately the younger has been calling him 'hyung' more often.

"Yes," He turned to him.

"Can you pay attention? The professor is explaining what exactly we'll have to do for the project" Felix asked raising a brow "You fine?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a few things have been bothering me lately, but it's alright, I'll pay attention now, thanks" He smiled awkwardly.

The project was a music class project - this class they both had in common - where they were supposed to do something explaining the rhythm in the composition of a song and how much it influences inside choreographies.

The pairs were divided between a dance student and a music student, since Minho decided to do it with Jisung; Felix decided to do it with Chan.

(...)

"Can we do the project in my house?" Felix asked parting from the kiss.

They were on break, exchanging kisses inside the bathroom on the 5th floor of the building, as they discovered that no one ever goes there.

"Whatever you want, prince" Chan replied shrugging "But why?"

"My mom started to question why I'm going out so much lately, so instead of me going out, you go there, is that okay?"

"Sure" Chan pulled the younger by his nape to kiss him again but was stopped.

"Wait..."

"Hm"

"Why do we keep kissing every day if we've already had this lesson?"

"..." What could Chan say?

"I... Well... You don't like it?" He asked concerned caressing the younger's waist.

"I do, I really like your kis-" Felix blushed, gasping on what he almost said "B-But don't you get sick of doing it every day?"

"What? Why would I?" Chan tilted his head.