Own pleasure

"You okay, prince?" Chan asked towering over Felix, who was lying in bed already dressed up properly.

"Yes, I'm good, just a little bit tired I think" Felix said smiling at the other.

"Did you like it?"

"What?"

"Your second lesson Lix, did you like it?"

"Oh..." He blushed "Yes, I d-didn't think it would be this g-good" He said shyly.

"Are you sure?" He asked rising an eyebrow, cupping one of the boy's cheeks.

"Yes, I'm sure, it's just everything new, you know?"

"Am I going too fast? There's something you didn't like or that scared you?" Chan asked sitting up beside Felix.

"Chan-hyung, calm the fuck down, it's everything okay, you made me feel amazing and nothing scared me, okay?"

"Okay, but why you look worried?"

"As I said, it's just the new experience and actually yes, it's a little bit scary, but it isn't because of you, you're actually being pretty good to me" He said reassuring the older while holding his hands "I'm still processing things, nothing more, so stop it and stop asking these type of questions, you're making me embarrassed." He slapped Chan's arm.

"Yes your highness!" And Felix slapped him again.

"Chan..."

He looked up.

"What time is it?" Felix asked.

"4:30PM, why?" Chan said looking at the phone.

"Then I have to go, I can't show up at work looking tired and today I'll be there till 3AM, so I want to take a nap before work"

"You can take a nap here and then I'll drop you at work if you want" Chan said.

"You sure?"

"Of course!"

"Okay then, thanks" Felix said going to lie down again.

"Take a shower first so you can relax and rest better" Chan said softly stroking Felix's hair.

"I don't have clothes with me"

"You can borrow mine"

Felix nodded.

"Go to the bathroom, already have clean towels there and I'll bring you some clothes in a minute"

He nodded entering the bathroom, took his clothes off, going to the shower.

He heard Chan opening the door, leaving the clothes in the sink and closing again.

While the younger was in the shower, Chan also took his, taking the time to ask himself some questions.

'Am I right to approach Felix like this?'

'Why did he look so scared at first?'

'If he prefers to be hairless, why didn't he shave before?' To be honest, this last one was the one that made Chan think the most about.

But Felix said he was okay and Chan didn't have to worry about it, so he allowed himself to relax a little.

...In that bathroom, since he was hard from the intimate moment a few minutes ago, the raven haired boy also took the time to relieve himself...

Sliding his right hand down his abdomen until it touches the head of his dick, he closed his eyes stroking the tip with his thumb, imagining Felix...

The image of a squirming Felix, calling his name and begging to cum, this time being clearer than he had ever been able to imagine.