I know what you are

Notes: >'something written here' < means that someone is thinking, okay?

~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~

Felix took his shirt off doing a body roll, after that kneeling down to fake a lunge while biting his lips and unbuttoning his pants, sitting on the edge of the stage ending the choreography.

People going crazy when the last beat was played, screaming his name and begging for more, like they do every night.

"Thank you guys, it was an awesome night but unfortunately it came to an end, so till next Friday" He thanked everyone with a big smile on his face hearing them scream for him to stay and dance more.

"Oh... and remember, Felix always burns a stage as a Phoenix can burn your soul" Everyone repeated with him going crazy again. 

It was a good night at work again, people who go to Lust Nightclub are always so excited and this always excites him too, decreasing his shyness, giving power and confidence.

That's Lee Felix, 21 years old, his majoring in Dance and yes... He works as a stripper at Lust Nightclub, from Friday to Sunday and he get well paid for this.

*Ding* *Ding*

|Message|

Mom:

Are you coming home?

Mom:

I'm already hungry? Where's my food you skinny boy?

Me:

Mom, did you drink again?

Me:

What have I told you?

I just get home at 2AM, so you have to prepare your own food, not wait for me.

And I'm not a skinny boy!

Some time later, he got home and saw that his mom slept on the couch with many bottles of beer around her with her phone in hand, he pulled her up in a bride style caring her to her bedroom covering her with a blanket, leaving a kiss on her forehead then leaving the bedroom.

Going to his own room the red haired boy left his backpack in the corner just to go straight to the bathroom, taking a long shower to relax his muscles then putting in an oversized hoodie and a boxer.

"Gonna sleep, today's night got me exhausted and tomorrow, actually today, I have college, fucking college." He talked to himself and fell asleep.

|Monday, 6AM|

He woke up with his alarm ringing.

"No, don't wanna" The boy said while grumbling.

But...It kept ringing and ringing and it was already 6:40AM, his classes start at 7AM.

"This fucking alarm! Shit, I hate Mondays with all my strength."

He got out of bed and ran to the bathroom, this time taking a short shower, wearing a black tight jeans, yellow hoodie and black Converse. Running out of his house to get in college just in time, seeing his best friend, Han Jisung at the gates waiting for him.

"Hi there, Sung!" He said with a big smile.

"Hey Lix, how's going?" The older, for one day actually, said also smiling.

"Going hungry, what about you?"

"Going mad at you for not eating again, Felix what I told you? You have to goddamn eat, you have to be healthy you dummy! But I'm good anyways." He said shrugging at the end.