Lesson 5 - Deep inside you

Hie Hie!

Have a good read!!!

Oh wait... here's your holy water ✝️💦, hold it tightly!

Now you can go 🤗!

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah... Chan... f-fuck!"

The boys just arrived at Chan's house when the older grabbed Felix's thighs pinning him to a wall and started kissing the younger hungrily.

"Yes, baby! I missed grabbing that ass of yours so fucking much" Chan said squeezing Felix's ass and licking his jawline.

"You did it just today's morning at our college bathroom, dummy!" Felix said pulling Chan back for a kiss.

Today, they were especially horny, they spent all day sharing touches here and there, Chan stroking Felix's inner thighs during class, Felix stealing the air from Chan's lungs inside the bathroom, and much more.

"Let's go to the couch" Felix said.

Chan went to the couch and sat there putting Felix on his lap and, to the older's surprise, Felix started dry humping him, all Chan could do was throw his head back and grab the other's hip to make him roll harder.

Felix had his face hidden on the crook of Chan's neck, leaving kitten licks in place.

"Lix... so good baby" Chan whispered, caressing Felix's thighs.

"Yes..." Felix whimpered.

"Stay still" Chan said lifting Felix's body slightly and starting bucking up his hip against Felix's.

"Hmm" The younger bit his lips to not moan loudly as his entire body shook from the force Chan used in the lunge.

"Let me hear your sounds!"

Felix gripped Chan's hair as the older started sucking his neck and increased the pace.

"Ch-Chan... I'm- I'm almost there, fuck... do-don't stop" Felix said shivering as he could feel his orgasm approaching.

"Me too, prince! Show me how much do you want to come and bounce for me" Chan whispered in Felix's ear, squeezing his ass tightly.

Felix started bouncing and rolling, causing their lengths to rub heavily through the clothes. It hurt a little, but the friction brought much more pleasure than pain.

"Go-gonna cum, p-please!" Felix said whining.

"Cum with me, prince!" Chan grabbed Felix's hips increasing the pace of the boy's movements.

They closed their eyes tightly when their loads came out, Chan squeezing Felix's waist and the younger holding Chan's hair as he moaned in his ear. They rode out of their highs breathing heavily.

"Shit, what happened to us today?" Chan asked and threw his head back on the back of the couch.

"Don't know, but I know that I want to take a shower" Felix said resting his hands on Chan's chest.

"Sure thing" The older said carrying Felix to his room.

"You didn't have to carry me here"

"No problem, you're actually pretty light"