The past and the truth

Hie Hie! 🙃

I'm back with another chapter, here it is!

I hope you like it!!! 😊

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

"You did what?" Jisung shouted.

"Shut the fuck up!" Felix said through gritted teeth as he covered Han's mouth.

"But- But Felix! That's fucking insane, you're so cool, man!" He slapped Felix's back and completed whispering "I'll do it with Minho-hyung too"

"I didn't need to know about your future plans, thank you!"

"You literally just told me you fucked in a fucking cinema, silly" Jisung snickered.

"Haha funny, like you weren't screaming and pretending to cry like a kid just for me to tell you what really happened, idiot!" Felix flicked the other's forehead.

"You're right, but I'm not sorry"

They went back to eat their meal since they were on break.

"But man... You're dirty and were hiding this slutty side of you from me all this time" The squirrel-like boy said with his mouth full and a shocked face.

Felix gave him a well-deserved punch on the ribs.

"Ow!"

"It's for you to shut it"

"Seriously, if your mom doesn't want you to be gay, imagine if she finds out that you're fucking with a man and did it in a public place" The older said laughing out loud.

"True" Felix murmured giving his weakest smile.

(...)

What Jisung said was neither on purpose nor out of spite, but Felix couldn't help but think that he was right. He's been thinking about it for the last two weeks but kept meeting with Chan as if it wasn't wrong.

He's been doing all these things with Chan, discovering a wilder side of life, experimenting, learning and loving all of it.

It's nice, but he should stop.

As people say, life is short and we should enjoy every little thing we are given but our bubble of joy ends when another bubble starts, that's when Felix's mom's bubble interferes, he couldn't be openly gay and happy if he was hurting her, no matter how many times she's done it to him, he couldn't do the same back.

Being gay and being a bottom, or whatever Chan decided to call him back then, was part of him, and he accepted that, in fact, he already knew, he just decided to hide it from himself so he could hide it from his mother.

He didn't want to hurt her even more.

That's when he decided to stop everything... As if he could.

"So tell me, why?" Chan said bringing Felix out of his thoughts "Did I do or say something to hurt you?"

"No, nothing like that! It's... It's just that we should s-stop" Felix said squeezing the edge of the sink, he was nervous and somehow sad.

"Are you seeing someone? Because if you're, just te-"

"What? No! Can you stop this and just accept that I wanna stop?"