Missed you

Hie Hie!!! 

Well, here's your holy water again ✝️💦, a bucket this time 👀...

Have a good read!!! 💕

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

"Chan... Not here... Hm"

"Why not? No one will see us here, everyone has already left" Chan said returning to marking Felix's neck.

"Why does it have to be here? Can't you wait till we get home?" 

"No! Not after I got here to pick you up and found you bouncing and twerking on the floor, dancing so sensually in front of all these mirrors" Chan caught Felix's jaw between his fingers, making the younger look at him, then whispering against his lips "Now I want to fuck you in front of them too" 

Felix shivered. 

"Oh, my prince seems to like the idea" Chan turned Felix away from him, one arm circling his waist and so now the younger could see their reflection in the mirror in front of them "Wanna see how beautifully perfect and irresistible you look when I'm fucking you?" 

Perhaps, when Felix nodded, it wasn't because he wanted to see himself, but because he noticed Chan's veiny and strong hands, the way they gripped his waist and jaw, as well as the hungry look the older one had on his face and Felix knew that look was for him, Chan wanted him, the same way he wanted to see and feel the brunette satisfy his hunger by using his entire body.

Veiny hands running all over his body, as well as the older's warm and wet tongue, dirty words whispered to him and only for him to hear, his own body going strongly back and forth from the merciless thrusts that Chan would give. Oh, how Felix wanted it.

After all, he deserved this punishment after spending the day teasing the other. Whether it was whispering lewd lines in his ear, grinding lightly but precisely over his length covered by a few layers of clothing at break time, or practicing a purposefully sensual choreography after everyone had already left the college building. Not that Chan needed to know these little details.

"Freaking good choice! Just remember to be quiet since the caretaker is probably still around" Chan said, nibbling and licking Felix's earlobe as he unbuttoned the boy's shirt.

As soon as the shirt was off the younger's slender body, the same hands that took it off went to work on the button on the pink-haired boy's jeans and, his underwear.

Felix tried to cover his body with his hands when he found himself completely naked in front of the mirror, but he was stopped by Chan's quick hands.

"I locked the door as soon as I arrived if that's what you're worried about, no one will be able to get in or see us"

Felix smiled slightly, realizing that Chan knew him really well. 

Being exposed to the older like that was far from a concern for the boy, so his hands soon returned to their previous position.

Without saying a thing, Chan raised his index and middle finger in front of Felix's mouth.

Without saying a thing, Felix opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out slightly, ready to receive them.

"Greedy" Chan smirked. 

Chan inserted his fingers into the wet cavity, but without taking too long he withdrew them, guiding them to Felix's sensitive nipples.

"Hm..."

"I hope you see what I see... You're already all sensitive, trembling, and desperate for more, that's sexy as fuck, baby boy. You see how fuckable you look, right?"