Lockwood Mansion

"Elijah, Elena, Esmeralda? What are you doing here? What happened?" Carol Lockwood asks as she opens the door to see her unexpected guests

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help." Elijah states politely

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I-"

Elijah looks into her eyes as he compels her. "It won't take but a minute of your time."

"Of course. Anything you need." Carol says like a good hostess as she steps aside to let them in.

"Thank you." Elijah says, as he enters behind the two girls. "Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing." Elijah's suit was burnt and worn out due to Damon's multiple attempts in killing him.

"Well, we can try one of my husband's suits. I haven't boxed them up yet." She suggests sadly at the mention of her dead husband.

"Wonderful." Carol leaves to go fetch some of her husband's old clothes.

"How did you know she's not on vervain?"

"Cause I'm the one who got her off it. Right before you and your friends killed me. Twice." Elijah shades Elena.  "If you'll excuse me. I'll be down in a moment." He goes upstairs to change.

"Well, I'm going to go get something to eat." Esmeralda says out of the blue as she heads off to the kitchen.

"Wait!-" She could hear the annoying sound of Elena's voice following. "Esmeralda, why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate people. It creates wrinkles and headaches. I simply detest or dislike certain individuals." She answered as she opened the Lockwood's fridge.

"Okay...why do you detest or dislike me? Is it because you're jealous of Damon and I's relationship? Trust me, it's strictly friendly even if I have to remind him of that every d-" Esmeralda let's out a loud groan as she closes the fridge and faces Elena.

"That's why I don't like you! You doppelgängers, all of you, are so full of yourself. Plus, you're all incredibly annoying and pesky, and you always find a way to mess things up."

"Stop grouping me with Katherine. Just because we're both doppelgängers doesn't mean we're the same!"

"No, no, you're right. Katherine was far more likable."

England 1492

Inside a mansion, a party is underway. The room is filled with guests talking to each other as music softly plays in the background.

In the far corner of the room, a group of men were huddled around a woman with eyes of a siren, hoping they might be able to get in a word or two with the enchantress. But only one man was able to...