Charming

"Wakey, wakey, sunshine

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Wakey, wakey, sunshine." I groan and roll over on my back. I open my eyes and see Damon sitting infront of me with a blood bag.

"Damon? What time is it?" I stretch my arms, while yawning.

"Time for you to tell me what the hell you're planning on doing."

"What?"

"Here" he throws the blood bag at my face. "Its breakfast."

"Wow breakfast in bed. How charming." I say sarcastically.

"Well that's me. I'm a charmer." He smirks. "Now tell me, what are you planning on doing here? Because I voted on kicking you out on the streets because I don't trust you, but saint Stefan told me to let you stay at the Salvatore 'bed and breakfast' for however long you want. So my question is how long are we talking about? Because I'm a busy man. I've got things to do and I can't do them while babysitting a psychotic blonde vampire that could try and kill us. Again."

I finish up the blood bag and put it on my nightstand.

"First of all, I'm not going to try and kill you. Again. Secondly, I don't know for how long I'm gonna be staying here." I throw the covers off my body and get off my bed walking towards my closet and picking out something to wear for the day.

"And lastly, what I want to do here is make sure Klaus doesn't get his grimy little hands on Elena. Cause if he does it's game over for me. So, Damon, please enlighten me on how you plan on keeping Elena safe from a thousand year old vampire." I look at him over my shoulder and ask him. My back facing him while he began to talk.

"Well, right now I'm trying to-" he stopped mid sentence as I started taking off my top.

I didn't mind people seeing me naked. I've always been proud of my body, and never felt shame in showing it. Plus it's nothing he hasn't seen before...even if he doesn't remember.

With my back still facing him I start to put my bra on. Damon finally recovered himself and kept talking.

"I'm trying to keep Elena from going on another suicide mission. But I already have that part covered. I asked Bonnie to do some witchy spell thing to keep her locked in her house."

I turn around to face him completely. I had already taken of my shorts. I was now only in my undergarments.

"She must be thrilled I imagine."

Damon just looked me up and down shamelessly. I clear my throat and that seems to pull him back. Clearing his own throat, he continued.

"Yep, super exited and happy." I put on my tight, black, tube top. And reach for some random jeans, finishing it of with some black boots and pairing it with my black leather jacket.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Mikaelson's Gemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें