60's Dance

"Hey princess," Esmeralda looks up from the small wooden toy in her hands, to gaze upon the man standing at her door way

Esmeralda had noticed that his voice always took a gentler tone when he was talking to her. Just like before, he was always kind to her

"We're all set to go, we just have to get dressed and then we'll be on our way." Damon informed. "Are you olay?"
He asked as he walked into the room to be closer to the blonde.

"Yeah...just feeling a tiny bit anxious... Did you know I've been on the Run from Klaus since 1835?" She rhetorically asked. She knew he didn't know that.

"Never stopping, never living, never finding peace, always alone... today I get to end that. Today I stop the runing and will inevitably be face to face with him. And then-"

"And then we kill him. And the you're free."

"Free?"

What an odd notion to think about.

"Yes, now get ready. I can't wait to see you walking around in that sexy hippie outfit all night." Damon lightens the mood as he points at her '60s' outfit laid out on the bed. She actually bought it in the 70s but, who cares?

Esmeralda laughs as Damon makes his way out, leaving her alone to get ready. With a deep breath in Esmeralda started to get ready. Preparing herself for what would go down today.

She got her short white flowery set from her bed and started putting it on after taking a quick shower. The white material hugged her perfectly and didn't leave much to the imagination. She paired the outfit with her favorite white go-go boots and did her hair in an intricate up do she used to wear all the time way back when.

 She paired the outfit with her favorite white go-go boots and did her hair in an intricate up do she used to wear all the time way back when

Was she in the style of the decade? Not really...did she look hot as hell though? Yes. Yes, she did.

_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-

"Wow...you look, a little too good for a high-school dance." Damon said as he eyed Esmeralda while she walked down the stairs.

"I was always gonna look too good, so might as well look my best." She said arrogantly. But in her mind it was less arrogant and more self-love.