Charlie's Angels

During the night I was able to break the chains around my ankle that tide me to the wall

During the night I was able to break the chains around my ankle that tide me to the wall. Now all I had to do was wait until the house was empty so I could bust down the metal door.

Thankfully it was morning when I heard two footsteps moving around in the house and then the door opening and closing. I'm assuming they left but just to be sure I waited a few more minutes before starting to break down the door.

A few minutes passed and I heard absolutely nothing, so I was going to take my chances and start breaking the door. The first few hits only made dents on the door.

This is gonna take alot more than I thought.

I still wasn't on my full strength since I haven't eaten in two days. And this was a very strong metal door so it was gonna be a bit difficult, but after a few more hits it was sure to come falling down.

I kept kicking the door, the dent on it growing triple it's size with each kick. And after a few more hits the door finally came crashing down making an obnoxiously loud sound.

If there were any vampires in the house they would have surely heard it.

I quickly walk out of the cell and make my way up the stairs. Once I made it up I saw that I was in a huge vintage mansion.

I could definitely see Stefan living here but Damon? No.

I walked around looking at everything.

I was snooping. I couldn't help myself. The curiosity was just too much.

I saw the library, the living room, the parlor and I found their blood bags. There gonna need to restock them soon. Oops...Done exploring the first floor, I made my way towards the staircase to go see the second floor. But before I got the chance to make my way up, a girl with short brown hair came walking down the stairs without looking up.

"You know, it's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning, and to wake her up with absolute racket is very rude of you- Oh my god!" She had finally looked up to see who was infront of her.

"Hello, love." I said while glaring at her.

So this is the girl he had sex with. I mean can't blame him she is pretty. Even though her face right now looks like she's about to shit her pants.

"Uh- hi. I-I'am so sorry I thought you were-"

"Damon." I answer for her, crossing my arms.

"Yes... I am so sorry. I know he was your fiance a-and I-"

I couldn't take it anymore, the poor girl looked like she was about to pass out. I let out a laugh and dropped my serious facade.

"Calm down sweetheart, you're gonna have a stroke." I turn around and start walking to the living room hearing her footsteps trail behind me. "Plus, he's not my fiance. You can do whatever you want with him, it's not any of my business." I sat down on the sofa and the girl looked at me confused.