Salvatores

"Damon what the hell!" Stefan screamed at me as the unconscious girl fell on him

"Me?! What the hell where you doing talking and smiling with her?! Just seconds ago she was trying to kill Elena, she was trying to kill you!"

"Damom, do you not know who this is?" Stefan asks me with a tone of surprise.

"Besides from being a gorgeous blonde pshyco killer? No. I have cero ideas as to who this woman is."

Why would he assume I would know who she was? I've never seen her in my life. And trust me when I say I would never forget a face like her's, not in a million years.

"We need to bring her with us." He says as he picks up the mystery woman bridal style.

"Are you insane?! The girl was able to kill Elijah one of the strongest, oldest, vampires there is and you want to take her with us? How hard did that girl slam you?"

"Stefan who is she?" Elena asks. The jealousy clear in her tone.

Stefan looked at her then moved his gaze towards me.

"Damon's fiance."

Fiance!? Never in my life have I ever proposed to a woman and I don't think I'd ever get down on my knees for one either.

"Okay, Stefan, I think we need to get some bunny blood in you, cause you're not making any sense. That woman is not my fiance. I think I would now if I had proposed to a woman like her. Now let's all go before my 'fiance' wakes up and tries to kill your girlfriend again."

Elena went firts and then me. But when I looked back, I saw Stefan was still carrying the woman.

"Hey Stef, I know she's pretty but we can't keep her. She's not a puppy. Leave her."

"Damon I'm not leaving my bestfriend and your fiance here." Oh god he really is sticking to this whole fiance story.

"Okay fine. But we're putting her in the cellar. And you got to make sure to keep snapping her neck until we get there so she doesn't wake up."

And that's what we did. We took the dangerous vampire back to our house with us. Great. What could go wrong?

●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●_-●