Alaric = Klaus

"What happened?" I ask when I bump into Elena and Bonnie running through the halls

"Klaus is in Alaric's body!" Elena says. I freeze. What the hell is she on about? I don't have time for this.

"What?" I ask confused, I couldn't have heard that right. There's no way. We would've noticed.

"He's possessing it or something." Bonnie explains breathlessly.

And that's when all the puzzle pieces started to fit. Someone did notice, since the very beginning, but we didn't listen. Esmeralda... Esmeralda! She went with Ala- Klaus alone.

"Where's Esmeralda?! Have you seen her was she with Klaus?!" I ask anxiously looking around, hoping to see a glance of blonde hair.

"No she wasn't with him. I haven't seen her-" Elena says.

"Go find Stefan. Now!" I tell Elena. I can't look for Esmeralda, keep Bonnie safe, while also babysitting Elena. I needed her gone. "Now!" She gives Bonnie one last look and runs away hesitantly.

I turn to look at Bonnie seriously, grabbing onto her shoulders.

"Can you kill him?"

"He's got some kind of protection spell on him-" she starts panicking.

"You have the power of a hundred witches. Break it."

"I'm trying! If I kill Alaric, he'll just possess someone else." She yells, sharing my frustration. I grunt, thinking of a way to get us out of this mess when we're interrupted by Alaric's voice.

"There you are." He says excitedly, pointing at Bonnie. "How about we finish this?" He stated, as he took threatening steps towards us. I moved to stand infront of Bonnie as I pushed her back.

"How about you leave."

"I'm not going anywhere." He laughed. "But I'll make you a deal Damon. Give me Bonnie and little Esme gets to live to see another day, yeah?"

"What have you done to her? Where is she!" I yell running at him with vamp speed. I wasnt thinking cleary, I couldn't. Not when she was involved.

Pushing him up against the lockers, I questioned him again. In my rage, I failed to notice the wooden stake in his hands until it was to late. Klaus lunged it at my chest the wood almost reaching my heart as he pushed it slowly, dragging it out. He was taunting me, and he loved every sick moment.

"Agh- Bonnie run!" I yell between groans as I try to push the stake away, feeling it poking at my heart. Even if I die, Bonnie could make it. And with her and Em toguether they stand a chance.

"I guess you'll die just like Esmeralda will." He taunts with a wicked grin.

Just as the stake was about to pierce my heart a blur of blonde locks pushed him away roughly, making him crash into the shool floor, breaking the tiles with the amount of force she used.