wolf stench

Me and Damon arrive at Mystic Grill

Me and Damon arrive at Mystic Grill. Where he was going to meet up with Alaric Saltzman, whoever that is.

"Hey Ric." Damon greets, sitting down on a stool next to Ric. I sit down next to Damon.

"Hi. Who's your friend?"

"Pshyco Blondie, over here? She's Elijah's sister."

Ric freezes not understanding why Damon would be with an original.

"And she's here because..?"

"Don't worry Ric. I'm on your side. I want Klaus gone too. My name's Esmeralda, by the way. Lovely to meet you."

"Alaric." He introduced. "Good to know we have an original on our team." He smiled at me.

Jules arrives at the grill. She sees a bloned boy and speaks to him. Coming from the horid wolf stench that engulfed the whole restaurant when she entered, there is no doubt in my mind she is a werewolf.

"Hey, excuse me. Crazy question: do you know Tyler Lockwood?" I over hear her question. Alaric and Damon look at her.

"Mmm, Mason's mystery woman."  Damon says when she spots her.

"Where is Mason anyway?" Alaric asks. But I am utterly confused.

"Who's Mason?-"

"He's a werewolf that was working with Katherine. And he's currently decomposing in his truck."

"So, do you think she's a werewolf?"

"Definitely a werewolf. " I inform.

"Well I hope not, being that it's a full moon, Ric, but we should definitely find out." He takes wolfsbane from his pocket.

"What is that?" Alaric asks.

"Wolfsbane."

"Seriously? That's your big plan. We're going to spike her drink?" I say not impressed at all.

"Yep." He smiled.

"I literally just told you she's a werewolf. I could smell it the moment she walked in."

"Well excuse me if I don't trust you and your nose." I roll my eyes at him. "Now stop pouting and listen to my plan." He smirks. Stupid smirk.

_-○_-○_-○_-○_-○_-○_-○_-○_-○_-○_-○_-○_-○_-

I'm sat alone at the bar, when Jules joins me, sitting next to me. She sends me a curt nod, while I smile in response.

Alaric joins us with a drink, pretending to be drunk. This is so bloody stupid.

"Well hello. Can I have a scotch and whatever this beautiful woman is drinking." Alaric says referring to Jules.

Jules laughs lightly "No, one is my limit."