part 61- You are me, I am you.

Mulai dari awal

Jungkook slowly pulled Jimin down and laid him in the carpet near the fireplace.. He threw Jimin's blazer away. Jungkook was in awe of the beauty in front of him. His eyes were roaming shamelessly on Jimin's body.

"Oh God! Jimin! How can someone look so beautiful at the same time so very seductive. I don't know what I have done in my past life to get you, all by myself.. I swear I am losing my mind right now.. Things you do to me.." Jungkook said in a deep voice , licking his lips.

Jungkook was looking at Jimin's gorgeous body like a predator and hurriedly he attached his lips on Jimin's neck while tearing the remaining buttons of Jimin's shirt

Jungkook was looking at Jimin's gorgeous body like a predator and hurriedly he attached his lips on Jimin's neck while tearing the remaining buttons of Jimin's shirt. His hands quickly attacked Jimin's chest and groaned at the generous amount of flesh he was able to grab from Jimin's thick chest.

Workout since past few months had surely done some wonders for Jimin's already sinfully addicting body. In a few moments, Jungkook's hands were replaced by his mouth.. Jungkook was kissing and licking on Jimin's chest initially but soon got impatient and started sucking and biting.

"Hmmmm.." Jungkook moaned.

The provocative voices which were coming from Jungkook's mouth when sucking on Jimin's chest turned on Jimin even more. He abruptly pulled Jungkook into a rough, wild kiss.

Jungkook roared and threw the hair tie away which was holding his man bun. His long black hair was now all over his face , giving him the deadliest beast look. Jungkook threw his own shirt on the floor.

 Jungkook threw his own shirt on the floor

"Feel me baby.." Jungkook said to Jimin while nearing him..

"Feel what you do to me.. It's a chilly cold night and my body is still burning, just because of you.. " Jungkook said while stealing kisses on Jimin's face.

Jimin slowly raised his hand and started to roam his cold fingers to Jungkook's actually heated body.

Jungkook again moaned in Jimin's touch..

"Aah baby! Yes.. touch me..touch me everywhere... I want you.."

Jungkook threw his head back when Jimin started to give wet kisses on Jungkook's body while gradually sitting up.