Another Sasuke's Slice of Life Part II

Start from the beginning

...

"Sasuke I didn't know that... so you are a hunter too?"

After dinner, Hari wondered why her father had mentioned those things to Sasuke earlier, even though she knew that Sasuke was the one who protected her sister during the incident but she didn't expect Sasuke to be that great in his father's eyes.

"Um." Sasuke nodded answering Hari's question. It seems Hari is not as smart as Sasuke thought.

When she heard that Hari is clueless about her idol, Soohyun couldn't help but sigh and massage her forehead. She was confused about whether when she becomes a fan girl seems like Hari didn't hear her at all.

"Hari... you better look at this." Soohyun gave her smartphone to Hari which show a lot of content about Sasuke.

"Wow~" Hari saw a broadcast with amazed.

"Hey, Oppa... look at this!" Nari proudly shows her great exam results to Sasuke with a face like asking for praise.

Sasuke took the test paper and examined it briefly. He felt that this situation was familiar to him in the past.

'In the past, I often sought attention from Nii-san and Chichi-ue.'

Sasuke glanced at Nari then smiled and patted her head.

"Good job Nari."

"Thanks, Oppa!" With a beaming face, Nari thanked Sasuke. She's really simple.

"Whoa! Sasuke, I didn't know you were so great."

Hari is speechless, she didn't know that her friend was known worldwide. However, Hari's gaze was diverted to Nari whose head is patted by Sasuke, for some reason Hari felt envious and she didn't want to lose to Nari.

"Just relax, and don't think about it too much." Sasuke felt as if his heart was breaking to see Hari who was innocent become distant when she became more polite like that.

He wondered why.

"I will try my best, Sasuke!" Hari seems having a new purpose.

"...Hmm okay?"

Sasuke wondered what she meant, but he decided to just nod at that. Sasuke was as dense as usual lmao.

'Hicks...' Seeing that his two daughters were so spoiled by Sasuke, Yoo Ho-Seok grumbled with a broken heart.

'Nice job! While I want to join you, I don't want your father's condition to get worse.'

Yoo Harin felt amused watching her two daughters. She felt like joining them because she was also curious about this handsome teenager.

'Hmm, Hari is interested in the opposite sex... This is the first time.'

Soohyun didn't expect that. It was the first time her sister showed interest in the opposite sex.

She knows, even though Hari is guarded against relationships with the opposite sex, she cannot escape the man who suddenly shoots Hari because they fall in love with her beauty and innocence.

But unluckily, those poor men have to accept the fact that they must be rejected.

Cough* Cough*

"Sasuke, can I ask for a photo for my social media?" While holding her smartphone, she asked Sasuke with her sweet smile. Even though she is a big fan, she still uses ethics.

"Yes, that's fine."

Sasuke said casually, he also felt that he should go home soon.

"In that case..."