Chapter 62 |Crazy|

Me and Theo are running on the tracks, and we can see a lot of Ghost Riders in the distance, and Douglas staring at Scott

"Unbelievable. Even if the face of insurmountable odds. I don't know if it's suicide or stupidity," Douglas says while staring at Scott. Suddenly his eyes light up green.

Scott shrugs and doesn't move, even with a few Ghost Riders standing around him. "Maybe both. Either way, I'm getting to that diverter."

That's what I've always admired about him. You can see it's an Alpha. Someday I'd like to act just like him.

"You, of all people, Scott, should know what happens to a lone wolf," Douglas says softly in a warning tone, his whole face beginning to change as Douglas changes into werewolf form.

Scott wants to take a step forward, but suddenly stops when he hears me and Theo's footsteps.

"Yeah, but you miscalculated a little here, Douglas," I say loudly, not flinching when Douglas starts staring at me, annoyed. "Scott will never be alone."

"Valeria's right," Theo says, stopping beside me, "he's not alone. He's got a pack."

Suddenly Malia appears beside us, looking at me and nodding. He then frowns at Theo before turning his head toward Douglas. "And Theo's not in it. But I am. And Valeria is too."

I don't show surprise, but I'm rather surprised. After all, I thought Malia hated me.

This time, I'm the one frowning when I notice Peter Hale coming here, too. "Who else is coming?"

Peter ignores me and gives a look to the man in front of us. "I'm not in the pack... But no one likes a Nazi."

Douglas starts laughing for a moment, then looks at us and finally Scott. "Your little friends are no match for the Wild Hunt. There are too many of us, and too few of you."

For a moment, we're just measuring our looks when one of the Ghost Riders suddenly swings his whip in Scott's direction.

Everything starts to converge so fast. We try to survive in any way and avoid the bullets they shoot at us.

I gasp in surprise when someone knocks me down. "You just can't stop, can you, Valeria?" Douglas looks at me in a way that I should be afraid of, but I'm more angry.

I give him a look. "That's for what you did to me, you son of a bitch."

"I saved you from them, Valeria. You should be kissing my feet for this. If it weren't for my vast knowledge of the Wild Hunt, you'd be spending time there now waiting for the train. You're really crazy, aren't you? Are you willing to die to beat me?" Douglas asks.

"I'm willing to kill you," I slash him in the forearm with my claws, and I'm not surprised he won't move at all. After all, he went through torture from the Dread Doctors.