005

•C h a p t e r   f i v e•

-T h e   b i t e   i s   a   g i f t-

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

♪ I think I'm losing my mind
Trying to stay inside the lines
It's like I'm running in place
How you keep staying the same? ♪

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Valeria
┗━━━ ━━━┛

I run all the way to Scott's.

I went back to the hospital and I found out that Liam wasn't there and Melissa told me there was some cannibalistic kid. There's a lot of police cars and Liam's missing.

I hope Scott knows what's wrong with him.

I rush into the McCalls' driveway and knock loudly on the door several times. "Scott!" I call.

Stiles opens, and Scott is behind him. "What is it?" Stiles asks nervously.

I have a weird feeling about this.

"Move away," I say, pushing him gently to one side. "Did you hear what happened at the hospital? I can't find Liam and there was a cannibal and Liam disappeared, Scott. What do we do? We have-"

"Valeria," coughs Scott.

"We have to find him."

"There is no need," Stiles closes the door.

"What?" I look at him, puzzled.

"Scott has already found him."

"Really?" I look at him. "Where is he?"

The werewolf rubs his forehead and nods me to follow him. We go up the stairs and go into his bathroom.

I listen, and I hear someone wiggle in the bathtub. "My God, Scott, don't tell me you did what I think you did."

"Kidnapped Liam?" Stiles asks, pulling back the curtain. "Yeah, he did."

Liam looks at me and tries to say something, but his words are lost in the tape on his mouth. And he actually has tape all over his body.

"Was that necessary?" I glance at Scott.

"I need to talk to you," he looks at Stiles and avoids my expression.