"Interesting tactic." Letting go of the whip, I summon balls of fire and throw them at the guard. I growl when my fire was extinguished. An idea hits me and I feel stupid. Why had I not thought of that before? Movies always are a great source of inspiration.

"Have fun boys," I call flicking my wrist to whip a chain over to me, I throw it to a banister and lift myself up. One hand free, I blow small fire sprits down and they turn into mischievous gremlins.

"Woah!" I make sure the gremlins only sing the clothes before disappearing. "Hey, that is not fair!"

"You guys need to be unpredictable if you have to fight against an opponent that knows you too well." I lower down and extinguish all my fire.

"Wonderfully done and well said." Aro's voice turns our heads to the balcony. I forgot there was a balcony there.

"How was the meeting?" I call and watch the kings descend and speed over to me.

"As usual boring." Caius walks over to hug me but I dodge and walk to Marcus. He needs more love due to the length of time he endured all alone with no mate.

 "Meetings are usually like that brother. From what we have seen, you are gaining more control over your fire." Aro places his hands in front of him like usual.

"Yeah, I really am thankful for it. Feels nice not having the fear of harming anyone." The king's smile. They are so contagious that I smile at them.

"We have a surprise for you," Marcus says behind me.

"Hm, I do not know if it is good or bad to be surprised."

"You will love it," Caius says walking to the hallway.

"Alright." I walk still with Marcus' arm around me. I glance back to see Aro letting go of Alec's hand. What did Alec show him? Maybe of me holding my lighter. Probably or it can be something else. I ain't a mind reader.

We walk in silence halfway to my room if memory serves me. Marcus' hand still has not left my waist and I feel our bodies merge like a puzzle piece. Caius walks to my left and Aro to Marcus' right. We are our own quartet. I wonder who is the wild card; probably me being human. A hand slips into my own sending electric volts surging up my arm and down my spine. I wonder if that is the feeling they get when touching my hot skin. I never asked them how they know I am their mate. I know vampires' cold skin can equal the same temperature as snow and ice but when they touch my burning skin, do they get hurt or what do they feel?

"Morgana!" I lift my head snapping out of my thoughts. I hum looking at Aro and Caius who moved to stand before me. We stopped walking and we are where I expected. In front of my bedroom door. "You alright love? You have not responded to us calling you for the last five minutes."

"Wow, five minutes. Uh, I am good. Just thinking."

"About what?" Aro asks. I look at him and once more find myself flying in the air. Mesmerized by his handsome features. Could this be the feeling they have when they see me?

"What do you guys feel when touching my skin? I know I have hotter skin than a regular human and I thought of my burning skin hurting you or what?" I ask wanting an answer.

"That is a fascinating question." Aro breathes.

"Well," Marcus begins to think and I giggle at the thinking face the three pull. It seems to be a brain squeezer. "Normal human skin is like holding a warm mug of coffee. Your skin is a bit warmer but not too hot it is painful to touch."

"Exactly. If your skin burned us, we wouldn't be able to do this." I shriek as Caius picks me up by the waist and throws me on the bed kneeling above me. I cannot stop the soft hum and moan as his cold fingers slide under my shirt and along my waist.

"You have a point," I whisper as I look up at him. Cauis's eyes are turning darker which fascinates me. "Caius,"

"Yes, love." He whispers leaning forward. His eyes turn black the further his fingers explore the skin of my abdomen sending shivers down my spine and a pit of fire to turn in my stomach.

"Why are your eyes turning black?" I asked tilting my head to the right.

"Because he is getting aroused, love. You are intoxicating to all of us." Aro answers on my right with the same dark gaze. Damn, he is fucking hot. whoops, I swore, oh well it is out there and I can not take it back.

"Intoxicating meaning what?" I lift my head and using my elbows, slide myself further back on the pillows. Caius lowers and lay on my abdomen, his hand gripping my bare skin. The feeling of a cold press on your burning skin is tickling and arousing.

"You are damn sexy and it takes a lot of control for us to not ravish you." I narrow my eyes at Caius.

"You do realize if you guys do ravish me as you call it, I can very well become pregnant." The three kings stiffen. "What?"

"We cannot have children," Marcus says with a soft voice sad he cannot have any offspring.

"What do you mean? Human girls are fertile. Even if you guys are vampires does not mean you can't impregnate a human girl." the kings remain silent making me sigh. "Okay, when you guys have sex when you reach your end. Caius stop smirking. You can laugh after. It is just as embarrassing to me to talk about this as you hear it. You guys still shoot seed. It is just the fact vampire females lose the ability to be fertile. So no fertility means no children. But human girls still are fertile so I can still get pregnant. Seed is seed whether immortal or not. Yes, I know how wrong it sounds." I glare at Caius's smirk.

"We never thought it that way and Carlisle never told us about that." Aro mentions.

"I do not think Carlisle connected the dots to that logic. He just like many of you vampire men lost belief in having offspring because your vampire female counterparts turn out to not be fertile." The kings nod and Caius breathe on my stomach making me laugh.

"Caius that tickles. Stop!" A guard bursts into the room and all laughter die.

"My kings! We are under attack!"