"Remember baby, don't overdo it." Bo warns as they approach the ref, Kelli, for a coin toss. He blinks in confusion, seeing Paul on Sean's team. "Where's M & M?"

"She and Spencer went to visit Auntie Ana." Sean says, grinning. "Tails and I think she's conflicted about leaving her Mother." Kelli tosses the quarter into the air and Sean grins at Bo, as it lands on tails. "We want the ball, just try and keep me out of the end zone." He grins and turns to walk away, purposely letting his ass sway seductively.

"I'm the one who is getting in the end zone, later tonight." Bo mumbles and hears Sean's laughter.

                                                                      *   *   *

"Baby, if you guys can score a touchdown in this last play, I'll give you anything you want as a reward!" Bo calls out grinning from the huddle with his team.

   It's been a long game and everyone on both sides is getting exhausted. Bo watches Sean wink at him and then turn toward his own team huddle. Bo bites his lip and groans, seeing Sean bent over slightly in his skin tight spandex pants. He rolls his eyes, realizing there's no panty lines visible.

"Easy." Paul says grinning at Sean. "Just give Luna the ball."

"But they'll expect that." Bobby points out, frowning. "He's our fastest runner."

"Then let's surprise them son." Sean smirks and they all smile, knowing he's got a plan. After a brief chat, they break the huddle. Bobby takes up his position as the quarterback and Sean smiles at Bo. "Kids, you better think about what you each want as a reward. I know exactly what I'm craving." He licks his lips, looking at the bulge in his mates pants.

"Ugh, Papa!" Bobby says, shaking his head and laughing.

   The ball is hiked and Bobby pauses, checking Sean for an opening. Suddenly, Bobby barrels toward the end zone, Sean grinning as he stands watching from just inside. Bo and his team panic, scrambling to cut Bobby off. Just as Bobby is tackled by Jack, he throws the ball. Everyone watches holding their breath as Sean leaps up and catches it, landing in a crouch in the end zone. His team erupts into cheers and he tosses the ball gently at Jack. He saunters up to Bo and yanks him close, using the waistband of his pants to pull him hard against himself. He kisses his mate and their kids groan and laugh.

"That's just the down payment on my reward." Sean grins, feeling Bo's hands squeezing his ass. He leans in to whisper. "I'm going to get you hot and sweaty in a completely different way." He grinds against Bo and realizes he feels almost as if he's in heat again. "I want my reward now honey." He drags Bo off toward a familiar section of woods.

"Feeling nostalgic baby?" Bo asks, seeing the clearing come into view. This place is special for them. Sean tosses his shirt aside and beckons him closer. "Oh damn, I'm really loving this menopause symptom."

"Ugh and everyone thought we were horny before." Sean giggles, tugging at Bo's pants. "It's like I'm in a constant heat. Bo, I'm so hot right now." He says, a little frightened by the changes of his body.

"I'm going to heat you up even more baby, before I let you cool down." Bo says, yanking Sean's pants down and finding no underwear at all. "No panties? Are you trying to kill me?" He grins, kissing Sean and laying him on the forest floor. His hand glides up Sean's inner thigh and he finds a pool of moisture at his mates entrance. "You even sweat here? That's kind of sexy."

"Hah, that's... not sweat. My body is changing Bo." Sean bites his lip and looks away. "Will you still want me?" He moans loudly, feeling Bo's cock thrust inside him. His arms circle around Bo's neck and he bites his mates lip. "Promise?" He whispers, Bo thrusting slow and deep.