14 || puppy love

┌───── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ─────┐

puppy love
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨
chapter fourteen

└───── °∘∘♡∘∘° ─────┘

after a night of fireworks, valeri on aux, and ice cream everyone woke up tired. they stayed out later than expected and ending up filming a car video for the next upload after raiding a cvs for snacks, titled "DISNEY HOT TAKES (sabrina is insane, confirmed?)

they talked about the beef disney princess, best pixar movie, and conspiracy theories. after they started going home, valeri fell asleep in the weirdest position possible, causing chris to fix her so she doesn't break her neck.

the following morning, she woke up and got ready for her breakfast date. matt and nick teased her all morning through text while she had to deal with sabrina in person. nate who woke up later than the others only started teasing them half way through their date.

when chris arrived at her house sabrina was more excited than she was that everything was working out. they went into the diner soon after since it was only minutes away. she was wearing a short olive green dress with flared sleeves, looking good as always. they walked into the diner together and began to look through the menu. "matt makes no sense, if it's not sweet then it's not even french toast," valeri agreed with him. they were going back and forth on breakfast opinions while they looked over what to get.

"i think this one looks good," she flipped the menu over to show him. "what are you going to get?"

"probably my usual," he said nonchalantly.

"are you kidding, you have a usual?" she scoffed, jokingly.

"you know i have a usual, i love french toast," he acted shocked that she didn't know this. "it's too hot for hot chocolate though," he said looking over drinks.

"this one i know, pepsi," he nodded proudly at her as if it wasn't common knowledge. the woman came over and took their order, an indecisive valeri looked over again. "i'll go with the strawberry and nutella french toast please," she decided. they said their drink orders and she walked away with their menus.

chris looked up and smiled at the waitress as a thank you then got back to his date. "you're so sweet to restaurant people," valeri complimented.

"you do the same thing, what do you mean?" he questioned.

"no like, a lot of people are really rude but you're not,"

he loved that about her, how she picked up on small details like how he treated people of service, even if she didn't know their exact terminology. "you noticed that?" he asked her.

"i pay attention to details, i don't know why but some things just stand out more than others and that stood out,"

"i love that," chris said. "i kinda wish i was more detailed oriented so i guess i'll have to learn from you," he laughed.

"nooo, i love that you're just spontaneous like who cares about little details if you're having fun the whole time. like yesterday was the best thing ever,"

"yea the little ice cream-" the waiters came back over with their plates and drinks, placing them in front of them. they both thanked her and she went away again. "okay, this looks bomb but what i was saying that the little one on one ice cream thing was fun,"

valeri agreed with him. "yea, it was a lot anyways. it was sweaty," she pointed out. "but it was with you and the others so i couldn't complain,"

***

after they finished their meals they walked out together, finishing up a conversation about how fresh love was doing and also how valeri was getting more offers for brand deals as she wanted to do. in other words, they were celebrating each others successes. "okay, um..." valeri thought of another question since chris asked the last one. she thought as they walked to the car. "biggest secret," she asked.

chris tensed up as they walked down the street, seeing what was ahead. valeri didn't know what they were looking at but whatever it was, it concerned him. "hey," she stopped him. "what's wrong? you don't need to answer, it's fine," valeri said concerned. chris still didn't say much but opened his mouth and looked at her.

"val, i'm so sorry," he finally said. he looked back up.

"sorry for what? what are you talking about?" she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

chris looked straight ahead, looking past valeri and straight at the woman coming towards them. "what are you doing here..?" chris trailed off.

"you'd know if you bother to answer any of my many calls," a voice said from behind the two of them. a girl around their age, lighter skin than val and darker hair. "hi, i'm cynthia parker," she said.

"you must be the girl whose been dating my boyfriend,"

***

DAMN DAMN DAMN

ok i couldn't rlly think of who to use bc i thought that using madi or alahna would be 100% wrong so i picked cynthia bc idk😭

no hate to her idk the whole situation so ofc i can't speak on it but i think something def went down and i hope they're all ok

MOVING ON

i spammed so i hope you enjoyed :)