Chapter Twenty-Nine: Action

Taylor's Point of View

Saturday and Sunday were nice in the sense that nothing crazy happened.

Once we were out of the shower Chris wrapped up what he was doing in his office and we vegged out in the living room. I had never noticed the projector that was pointed at the windows until Declan pulled the curtains closed and switched it on. We watched movies all day and snuggled on the couch. The three of them argued over who got to snuggle next to me. Matty ended up winning the first battle stating they got to sleep with me for the last two nights. They all insisted on cooking me dinner since I had already done it for them.

I didn't argue with them. They wanted to treat me like a princess and so I let them. I let them handle every single one of my needs all weekend long.

Monday morning I was somehow up before all three of them. I made them go to their rooms so I didn't get too used to having one of them in bed with me all the time. It was the wrong choice. I got shitty sleep last night and I knew it was because I was alone in my huge ass bed. One of the many times I had woken up throughout the night I almost went to Matty's room. Instead, I just rolled over and forced myself to go back to sleep.

Since I was now dating all three of them it was only a matter of time before it came out that I was with Chris. When that happened I didn't want any of the other employees to think I was getting special treatment so I decided to stick to the dress code in hopes of also blending in. My white button-down shirt was tucked into a navy pencil skirt that stopped just above my knee. I grabbed simple cream stiletto pumps and a burnt orange cardigan and walked out to the kitchen to make coffee.

I was prepping four to-go cups for us when Chris walked into the kitchen dressed in a handsome navy suit and wine-red tie. He grabbed my chin and gave me the best good morning kiss.

"How did you sleep, principessa?" He asked with his lips less than an inch from mine.

I smirked before kissing the corner of his mouth, "Like shit, but seeing you first thing sure does help the situation." I pulled away from him to grab his cup, "Here I made you coffee."

He reached out for the cup but before he took it he glanced over my attire and sucked his cheek in, "Please tell me you aren't wearing that to follow the dress code."

I did a twirl asking if he didn't like it.

"It's not about what I like Tot. That dress code isn't for you and you know it. It's for people like Heather and Sophia who think they can flirt with every dick that walks through the door. It's to stop the mini skirts and oversized suit jackets worn as dresses. It's to ensure they can never make a false claim about me checking them out or saying I forced them to wear scandalous clothing. You don't fall into those categories. I don't want you to even think you're in the same lineup as those girls anyway. But if you are wearing this because it's what you truly want to wear today then I will drop this conversation altogether and tell you that I hope I get to be the one to take it off you later."

I took a deep breath and thought about lying to him. Of course, I picked this out because of the dress code but there was no way I was going to change. It was honestly so much work to get ready in the morning.

"I just don't want them to treat me differently once they find out I'm dating all three of you. More importantly, dating you." I felt embarrassed and looked at the floor.

Matty cleared his throat from the doorway, "Are you ashamed of us?" His black tux hugged his muscles perfectly.

I shook my head as he moved closer, "Not at all. It's just...Sophia..."

"What about her Tot?"

"Sophia has already been giving her a hard time." My last sexy man walked into the room. He walked over to me and planted a breath-stealing kiss on my lips. His red suit wasn't something I was expecting but it looked so good on him.