"Thank you your cute as well"

"Thanks. So whats your number"
We exchange numbers.

"Okay so I'll text you?" Austin said.

"Yeah,you can." I said smiling.

"Okay" he said smiling at me and left.

*****
I opened the door with the bags and set them on the counter.

"HEY GUYS I GOT YOUR STUFF"I yelled.

Nash came dashing out the living room and Hayes came running down the stairs.

"Thanks sis" Nash said getting his stuff.

"Thank ya sis" Hayes said kissed my cheek. I went into the Living room with the cokes.

"Hey Cameron-" I got cut off by Cameron sleeping on the chair and looked so cute.

'Aww he look so cute' I put a cover over him and kissed his forhead. I went to put our cokes in the fridge and went upstairs. I went into my room,putted on some night clothes, and went to sleep.

********
I woke up by somebody ringing a bell and Somebody yelling.

"NASH GET ME SOME BACON" The voice said Ringing a bell.

I went downstairs into the living room and saw Cameron smiling.

"Cameron" I mouthed to him.

"What its funny" he mouthed back.

"Stop" I mouthed to him smiling.
Then Nash came in the living room.

"Here is your bacon" Nash said giving him the plate. Cameron ate the bacon and then looked at Nash.

"Hey can you give that coke your sister bought for me"

"No problem buddy" He fake smiled and went into the kitchen.

I sat beside Cameron and I looked at him.

"What" he said smiling.

"Stop please"

"Okay, I'll let Hayes help me. Don't you have to do something with Julie."

"Yeah I forgot about that. I'll go today' "okay I'll see you when you get back today" He said pecking my lips.

Nash came back in the living room and gave Cameron the coke. 'Here you go Cameron' and he sat on the couch.

"Thanks nash"

"oh Nash can you do me a huge favor and get me my phone" Nash looked at Cameron and I know that look. Its the I want to 'kill' you look.

"Yeah Cameron" nash went upstairs but he said something.

"Hey Dallas you better hope you sleep tonight" and Nash kept walking upstairs.

Cameron looked at me scared. "Should I be scared of what he just said?"

"Yeah you might want to be scared"

"oh my god stay with me" Cameron said with the puppy dog eyes and sounding like a 5 year old.

"I can't im sorry" I said and went into my room.

*****
I went to starbucks and me and julie was sitting down.

"So how are you and Ethan?" Julie looked at me and sighed.

"Umm.. we broke up cause he cheated on me in my bed."

"Woah,really why did he-"

"I don't know Jessica I thought me and him was going to be together. But when he did that to you I should've broke up with him then"