24. I'm sorry...

Author's pov

It's been 40 minutes since the Kim liners have gone. The other four didn't talked to each other since then. They decided they discuss everything when it's the seven of them altogether. For now they were in separate rooms. Jungkook sighed out of boredom, sitting alone in the bedroom. Then he remembered the message he got. He took out the phone and opened that chat. He stared at it for a few seconds, before finally deciding to reply back.

Unknown number:
Hey, is this Jungkook?

Jungkook:
Who is this?

Unknown number:
Oh, it's Lisa from BLACKPINK
I got ur number from Jennie unnie
She said she got it from Taehyung-ssi 😁

Jungkook slammed his phone with his palm, just in case anyone would peek into the chat. Jungkook frowned. He understood it was Lisa judging by how easily she told him all that without any doubt. That's exactly how their first meet was like. But he can't be a 100% sure yet! What if it's a saesang with just another trick? He goes to check the profile. The photo looked like a selfie. Jungkook wondered how she can use a personal photo for a public account?

 Jungkook wondered how she can use a personal photo for a public account?

Is this even a public account. He immediately went check it and gladly it was private. Maybe it was her, he thought.

Jungkook:
Ha! What are u talking about
Just some lies

Unknown number:
I'm not lying!

Jungkook:
Prove it then! Say something only Jungkook and Lisa would know

Unknown number:
Jungkook, we met in Tokyo remember?🙄

Jungkook:
Everyone knows that
And I'm not Jungkook

Unknown number:
U know Rosé and I are dating for months now, I told u that in that library where we ran off to after we met at the boba cafe.
I told u that myself!!!🤧

Jungkook closed his phone once again. This was Lisa for sure. There was no way it wasn't her, she's as bold as how she wad in real life. And she used way too many emojis! Jungkook quickly saved the number and went back to tell her it's him but he squeaked at her next message.