chapter 61 breakfast drama

Start from the beginning

*Izuku pinched the bridge of his nose and took many deep breaths to calm down since he didn't want to make a scene with Eri there, izuku flinched a bit when he felt a small hand on his arm he looked and sure enough there was eri looking at his burned arms almost mystified like if she looked hard enough they would suddenly change back to normal, izuku eyes soften and pets Eri on the top of the head*

Izuku:Eri sit down and I'll tell you everything that happened to me and unlike your mother i won't be holding back my punches you'll get the full unfiltered story

*Eri nodded numbly and sat down at opposite side to izuku making him sigh and take a piece of bacon before starting*

Izuku:as you know i was framed by shoto Todoroki since he wanted to marry your mother and enji Todoroki wanted to have access to the yaoyorozu fortune so they made multiple fake videos fotos emails recording you name it they spared no expense and sadly for me tsuyu.....and to an extent momo i guess, everybody believe them, the day that changed everything Tuesday august 11 xxxx, that day.....my magneto We're really doing this? Sigh fine I guess you should know my story it all started on a Tuesday I can still remember the day as clear as day I walking to the dorms after an afternoon of intense workout he was dead tired "Jesus I can't wait to get in my bed..maybe I can get momo to let me sleep with her.."

Izuku:I muttered to myself a habit I still have to this day anyway I walked inside and found it weird that momo hasn't appeared or even texted me all day but i put does thought at the back of my head not letting it bother me anymore what a mistake that was i walked inside and found it strange to see no one there "anyone home?"

Izuku:I yelled but got no response i shrugged and walked to my room filled with all might crap if I could go back I would burn them all anyway i opened the door and received a punch to the stomach taking me by surprise that I spit out saliva and taking the air out of my lungs I wasn't giving time to recover as i received another punch at his back hard enough to send me to the stairs falling on them I protected his head until I reached the floor I groaned in pain if only I knew what was in store as I tried to get up and catch my breath that became even more erratic and uneven as his vision was blurry "w...what the hell.."

Izuku:Before i could say anything else I start choking as vines wrap around my neck and start to strangle as I'm lifted to the air I looked down and see my class and class B looking furious as ibarra slammed me in the ground she lifted me and slammed me again over and over until I was thrown through a window this time it made me spit out blood as I tumble in the ground both classes comes out"w..what are you doing..?!"

Izuku:I managed to say in a great amount of pain but my question fell on death ears as they came running this time I didn't stay there I jumped out of the way barely able to dodge having no energy then that absolute bastard kaminari opened his fucking mouth and said "you're not going anywhere you traitor"......

*Tsuyu noticed izuku's mood starting to change so she grabbed his hand under the table and didn't miss the small smile that appeared on his face, izuku took a breath and continued*

Izuku:Kirishima and tetsutetsu came and grabbed me by my arms keeping me in place as both had there quirks activated I was confused until I heard it "Indiscriminate Shock 1.3 Million Volts!!!"

Izuku:He shot it..he shot me with 1,300,000 volts of electricity making me scream in pure agony but I didn't pass out as some sick god wanted to make me suffer wanted me to stay awake through every excruciating second of this torture once he was done both metal skins let me go as I fall I get on my knees my arms and legs black because of the lightning even moving them an inch brings out an immense amount of pain I thought I was over that's when I heard Iida from my back hearing scream his signature attack "Recipro Burst!!"

Izuku:He kicked me in the back I screamed as I felt and heard something snapped in my back, greater agony I could not feel after that it was but a blur as every single member of both classes used me as there personal punching bag.....after that I'm sure momo at least told you her part in all of this

*Momo looked down ashamed as Eri sadly nodded, izuku sighed and continued his tale of his time in jail he left no detail unturned even tsuyu told some of her side of the story to give izuku a break in the end breakfast turned to lunch as izuku finished telling his life story up to the trial*

Izuku: after that...i decided best to just walk away from all of it i stopped caring about being a hero, about helping people with a smile, since I've learned the one thing this sick society loves more then a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying, in spite of everything i did in my first year at UA they all hate me now so i just stopped helping why bother when all it did was give me this

*Izuku raised his arms for eri to see it broke her heart seeing just how broken izuku looked, tsuyu loved him he did but that doesn't mean she doesn't miss the old izuku, but she won't abandoned him not when they've been through so much, tsuyu kissed izuku's cheek and rubbed his back*

Tsuyu;i....think it's best if you 3 leave for now izuku needs some time for himself I'll make sure he's ok

*Melissa was the first to go knowing that when izuku got like this there was very few people that can help him and sadly she wasn't one of them Eri wanted to stay and help but momo grabbed her hand and nodded no this was not the time or place, Eri sighed sadly almost in tears as she got up and gave izuku a quick hug sniffling a little before she walked as fast as she could to the car momo being the last one looked at the two with nothing but sadness and sorrow in her eyes*

Momo: I'll....come back another day so Eri can visit...

*Momo got up and walked away leaving tsuyu and izuku there alone, tsuyu helped izuku up and guided him to there room*

Tsuyu:come on hero let's go to our room and cuddle all day we can even watch that dorky show you love so much

*Izuku gave a small chuckle and nodded already thankful that tsuyu was there*

Aúthor note:

Before i say to be continued and say thank you to my lovely supporters this is a theory that everyone has that while i love to debunk since i love commenting on you're guys comments it's getting a bit out of hand so I'll just say it now look at that picture of izuku look at his neck the burns reached at a good chunk of his chest which means you take them for mechanical arms out you'll need to replace the lungs same with the legs you take them out you would need to replace the pelvis aka bye bye family jewels, our bodies are connected you can't just take something out and replace it without thinking of how would that effect what's connected do it there is no quick solution izuku is stuck like that the point of izuku in this story is about making the most with the things you've got left now izuku did and managed to find some happiness in his life, now

To be continued or on Patreon

patreon.com/user?u=35404938

Special thanks to:

Ben knight

Fateee

Ricardo Cano

Jacob Mooe

Abdalali

Sarudark

nT_wolf 0

Nuker2025

Ayham Alqaissi

José Ruiz Dé Austri

George Alves

Thai Nguyen

Trevor Ferguson

Ty Kennedy

Randomblackman

Jameil fluker

Osbaldo

Ace

DescendedAngel

Isaiah

Thank you again for the donation