𓆝.° 。˚. CHAPTER 12 .° 。˚𓆛*.。.

Start from the beginning

She knew all a long, she knew she first moment Lo'ak had laid his eyes on Y/n.
It was the same look Jake still gave her back then, and, to be glad, still gives her.

Neytiri had excitedly watched her son running after the girl, embarrassing himself while trying to impress her.

......'young love' , she thought.

* ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・*

(This woman is so beautiful, I can't- ) * 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

* 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

It was one of many nights, when Lo'ak was called to the Olo'eyktan's Marui.

As he entered all the gaze's were on him, as usual.

He looked down at the little creature that had wrapped itself in a green knitted blanket, little tears dropping down Y/n's cheeks.

Her sister Tsireya had laid Y/n's head in her lap, and had just tucked a black curl behind Y/n's ear, and soothly strocked her cheek.

Aonung on the other hand was just glaring at Lo'ak in disgust.
He stayed with his plan from before. He was convinced that Lo'ak was the reason his sister had such a hard time, he guessed it was some fucked-plan that is suppose to bring Y/n closer to Lo'ak.

He didn't exactly knew how yet, but he knew it must have something to do with the sully boy.

Aonung watched that moron picking up his sister, and carrying her out of the marui in bridal style.

And even though Lo'ak noticed Aonung's look, he ignored them, his priority was right now squirming around in his arms, trying to make herself comfortable.  

Lo'ak had placed Y/n in the other marui.
It was rather at the end of the entire marui-settlement, to not woke up the other families of the clan sleeping.

Lo'ak put himself behind her and laid an arm around her waist.

Y/n heard him sign in exhaustiveness. She knew that the entire thing was tiring for the others, but the didn't chose to be this way.
It isn't much fun for her either, still she felt incredibly guilty.

"I'm sorry for keeping you awake all night." She mumbled.

Lo'ak that laid behind her, propped himself on his elbow to look at her.

"Don't apologies, you're not doing it on purpose." he laughed weakly.

"C'mon, let's try to sleep, okay?" Lo'ak said, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

At the end Lo'ak did was exhausted, but he wouldn't complain.
Y/n finally spent time with him, she would even actual need him in the nights to sleep well.
And that is all he wanted since the first day they had arrived at the Metkayina clan. Y/n was finally comfortable, and she liked him being around.

The next day Y/n wasn't around anymore when Lo'ak woke up.

She might is at her daily healing-attempt with the Tsahìk.

As he got up and left the marui, his family was already back in the water, mostly trying to play with Tuk.

As he was about to join his family, Lo'ak was hold back by...great, Aonung, he thought to himself.

Aonung was staring at Lo'ak, behind him his two loyal followers as always.

"What do you want?" Lo'ak replied annoyed. He really wasn't in the mood to argue with Aonung so early in the morning.

But he just lifted his hands in to signal that he meant no harm to Lo'ak.

Aonung started grinning evilly.

"Come down, I'm here to make peace. Not trying anything, I promise." he replied smiling.

Aonung was of course not up to make peace with that jungle boy, but he knew Lo'ak wouldn't trust if he said anything different.

"I mean..since you're kind of with my sister now, and you're living here also...would be better for us to get along, right?" Aonung spoke.

But Lo'ak couldn't tell if he was up to something, or really just trying to be nice.

He thought about it for a few moments, than he took Aonung's hand that he had holding out towards him, for quite a while now.

Aonung started giggling to himself, which cause Lo'ak to raise an eye brown in suspicion.

"Wanna go hunting with us? There's a good place outside the reef." Aonung asked him.

"I'm not allowed outside the reef, remember?" Lo'ak told them.

"Nah, you're with me, your parents wouldn't mind, they wanted us to be friends I thought?"

"Uhm, okay." Lo'ak agreed finally.

* ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...*

* 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。*

—————————————————————————
AN- hey, people 🫶🫶🫶
New chapter, hope y'all had a great day/morning/evening so far idk <3